Chapter Sixteen

YAY! So im in kelowna finally...well truthfully I was here two days ago...but I just broke up with my boyfriend, who yes, is the character himself. DALTON. The douchebag...he is much nicer in the story :) So I didnt upload yesterday cause ive been kinda down :( and when I get back home I will fix all the typos but my computer here wont do an speaking quotations or question marks so my story will look very odd...if anyone knows how to fix this on a laptop so that it does a question mark instead of a e with a wierd symbol thing, plz tell me! Anyways...oh i fugred out a question mark! but I still need help with the quotations and all the other symbols XD anyways....now the story! See funny thing is, Dalton moved. JUST like in the story. But I doubt im going to see him ten years from now in college...or university...the dickhead sucks on another girls finger...WHO DOES THAT??? kk....NOW the story,

kiss kiss

vote and comment :)

p.s. for now = will be the quotations for the speakign parks...kk thankss :)

****************

=Im waffing faw foo to tawll mef vat ya,= Chantel swallowed her mouthful of cheerios that sunday morning, =As I was saying...Im waiting for you to tell me what your going to do about it then!= She gave me a sincere look. It looked funny... I was on the verge of laughter.

=I dont know why you guys keep asking me that because in life you know how I cope, I just go with the flow and let the mojo take hold..=

I snickered at the rhymes in my head.

=You are so lame Patrick,= Morgan was laughing and put down her glass of orange juice.

Chantel, Morgan, Kim and I were eating breakfast on our kitchen island all in our Pjs. It was about ten in the morning and Kim and I had a huge soccer match at one, we had to be at the field by twelve.

The whole campus would be watching, teachers and students. No one missed a soccer game boys or girls. I could already picture the screaming fans and I could see the big signs and huge posters to cheer us on.

I could already picture thee big poster Chantel made of a blown up picture of Kim chomping on a tiger.

We would be playing West View Tigers, our schools arch enemy in teams. In our region, the two best teams right now were ours and theirs so this would be one heck of a game.

=I will clean up guys, go on and get dressed,= Kim offered taking our dishes.

I swallowed the last of my peaches and cream oatmeal and dashed to my bedroom taking in the lime green walls. I opened my drawer of soccer gear and took out my prize possesions.

I layed my goalie jersey out on my bed, it was lime green, black long padded sleeves and had black zebra print ontop of the green chest wrapping all the way around my back.

My goalie gloves were lime green as well and had hard plastic padding in the fingers to prevent injuries, I placed them ontop of my black track pants.

And last, but most definitly not least, my cleats. I was in love with them, I had adidas F50 s and they were white with black stripes and bottom cleats, then lime green laces. The inside was soft baby blue.

=You are so dramatic with your gear Patrick,= Morgan laughed at me and I looked over to where she was.

She was sitting in front of her make up mirror applying green stripes on her cheeks.

Yeah, Cause Im the dramatic one.

****************

=OAK-RIDGE! Whos our team! OAK-RIDGE! Lets cheer and scream! OAK-RIDGE! Lets kick and fight! OAK-RIDGE! Come on and win alright! WHOS OUR TEAM! OAKRIDGE! WHOS OUR TEAM! OAKRIDGE!= my team collapsed to the ground in our cheer, hearing the screaming students and teachers in the stand, we ran out onto the pitch, field, whatever you want to call it. We looked at the tigers hungry for some striped meat.