Chapter Ten

Morgan's P.O.V

Yeesh, I feel like such a fattie.

I was sitting in a booth at Boston Pizza with a super cute guy, eating Fettucini Alfredo with shrimp, an extra large ice tea, and a super tall hot chocolate fudge sundae I was sharing with him. If only life could be like this everday...

We were having an intense debate on whether Volleyball was better than soccer when the waitress came up to check on us, she was a red head wearing a skimpy little red outfit.

"So..anything else I could help you with?" she asked winking her eye and paying all her attention to Luke, who looked extremely cute in a plain white t'shirt and jeans.

"No, not at all. Me and my...girlfriend," he looked put his arm around me and smiled at the waitress, "were just going to finish dessert, pay for the food, and head for a midnight stroll on the beach."

The waitress smiled at Luke politely, glared at me, then left.

I stiffled a laugh, "I cannot believe you actually just did that!"

"What?" he looked at me in fake shock, such a bad actor, "It's the truth!"

And it was, we finished our ice cream, paid, and left for a walk on the beach. I took of my flats and held them as we walked just on the border line of the ocean and the sand. I could feel the waves lapping up against my feet, my toes squishing in the sand.

I was wearing a silvery dark blue sequin dress, and it lit up in the moonlight.

"You know, you really look beautiful tonight," He said taking my hand.

Oh...he is so perfect! I wonder what my girls are doing right now?

We kept walking, hand in hand down the beach till we got underneath a huge dock. He pushed me up against the wooden pillar, holding his hands onto the wood on both sides of my head. He leaned his body against mine and put his lips to my ear.

"Morgan Smith, have I never seen such a prettier girl, not only looks, but a truly stunning personality," he whispered softly in my ear as I bit my lip, I could taste the strawberry lipgloss I had on, even smell it, I guess he could smell it too because he said, "by the way, I love strawberries."

Then he kissed me, I felt tingles all through my body and I couldn't even think, I was light headed. We spoke through our lips, the make out session lasted ten minutes when his phone vibrated, he broke apart, sadly, and checked it mumbling sorry.

He told me he had to go because his friends just warned him teachers were patrolling again. We kissed good bye and headed off to opposite dorm rooms.

I pulled over my short jean jacket, hugging my arms. It was a beautiful night.

I walked up the steps of our dorm buildings then walked up to the second floor.

I opened the door to find Chantel and Kim cuddled up in blankets watching pretty little liars, and saw Patrick texting on her phone in her soccer shorts and a different shirt. I took my jacket off and sat inbetween Patrick and Kim.

They all gave me looks and grins before Kim said, "So, how did, the erm...date, go?" She laughed.

That was when Patrick said, "It had to of been more than a date, she's got lipgloss way off course of her lips!"

######

Heyy guys!

just a short message, I'm soo happy that ive got over a 1000 people reading! LOVE U ALL FORIT!!

please do vote! and comment if you wantanything t ohappen or if u have any suggestions!

From yours truly,

GNOLAB11