Chapter twenty-two

How do you wrap an ending? Somehow I don't want to end this story cause I'd like to write on forever, but I'm going to start another book. 394# what's hot. Thanks to none other than you guys!! Love u all. Well, I thought there was going to be a few more chapters, but I am going to make this the last because 22 is my lucky number no joke. I was born 2 years before 2000 on the 2nd month on the 22nd day at 2:22 am.... I don't want this to end. But here is the ending.....

********

Talyssa and I are over. Patrick and I are together. Wow. Never thought I'd say that in my life.

I flipped open the news paper, lounging on my grey couch in my dorm.

On the front page was my name. Not only my name, but a headline that read, :Dalton, Cooper, and Patricia. Three local students find missing people.

I read the article, hoping to find some sort of news that they caught Jack. But there was nothing. I guess he must of ran off to some other city, better than here for now. I do hope they catch him.

"Dude, are you growing old or something?" asked Cooper scaring me from behind.

"No, are you growing rude or something?" I answered as he plummeted down beside me on the couch, he grabbed the remote and turned on our flat screen.

"Did you see the article in the newspaper?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the idiot Jack hasn't been captured but he's wanted all around the country so I guess that's a good thing."

"Yeah, hopefully they find him!"

"Did you read the other article in the newspaper about you?"

"No what's it about!" I said enthusiastically, maybe the scouts saw my soccer game!

"The head-line is, Patrick and Dalton sitting on the beach, K I S S I N G. First trapped door, then missing people, then comes the kisses and-"

"Shut up!" I laughed throwing the closest pillow at him which he easily deflected.

"Whatever, you know you love me." He threw his hands behind his head and leaned back crossing his legs.

I shook my head at his maturity.

"Knock knock!" came Patrick's voice from behind me.

"How did you get in?" I said as she sat down beside me and I put my arm around her giving her a quick peck.

"The door was wide open. You bozos," she grinned at threw a pillow at Cooper which he deflected again.

"What is up with me and pillows! It's like i'm a pillow magnet," he shook his head got up and walked over to the fridge.

"Did you see the newspaper?" I asked my girlfriend playing with her soft brown hair, she was wearing a green top, and white skinny jeans.

"Oh yes. That idiot Jack will be caught!"

"So, just a question, does this mean you forgive me for what happened ten years ago?"

Cooper came eagerly inbetween us behind the couch and looked at Patrick. We were both waiting for an answer.

She waited a few seconds then finally said...

"No. I still haven't forgiven you for that. But that doesn't mean I'm not your friend anymore," she smiled and hugged me.

"COUGH more like girlfriend, cough!" Cooper ruined it.

"I'm gonna get you Coop!" Patrick jumped up and started attacking him.

"Yeah. Sure. And what are you going to do when you catch me? Sit on me with your pretty little ass?"

"I'm gonna get you now as well Cooper!" I laughed and we chased him down the hall to the beach, when we reached him Patrick tripped him and I lifted him up throwing him off the dock.

I walked up to Patrick and held her hand and we watched as his head bobbed out of the water.

"Just you wait, ten years from now when I'm rich and famous. We'll see who's laughing!"

Ten years from now, I couldn't care less. I'm still getting off of Ten years ago...