Chapter four

Dalton's P.O.V

"Mrs.Astorino, so what the heck is going on?" I asked, trying to flip my hair out of my eyes. Sadly if fell back in place.

"Well, you have all been called here as of emergency. There is no fire drill, but you all will be spending the night in the teacher's building because of the danger around our school grounds. Now, this maybe be hard to take in, but one of the students....well two of the students, are missing. No details will be given but they may be in the newspaper the coming few days. Until then, I'd like to see you all in groups of four and in seperate rooms please. All teachers in the gymnasium please."

Everyone looked around for some reason. Maybe it was cause they were sad, scared, horrified, shocked or just plain tired.

Nolan, Hassan, Luke and I entered a room in the teacher's building. One beside Patrick's, I was dying to see her.

When we were I little, I loved her. I did. I still did. But wow, has she ever changed. She used to have this funny thick hair, and looked like a dork. A cool dork. BUt now, she had really pretty long brown hair, with highlights. Her brown eyes grew bigger with thick eye lashes. She looked beautiful to me. When I first saw her, and didn't know who she was, I literally thought I saw my true love. Hah, I ruined my chances with ehr. I don't think she'll ever forgive me.

"Dude snap out of your trance and help us here," Luke stated, snapping his fingers and pulling out the emergency sleeping bags. I helped him and the guys, then we layed in them staring into the darkness of the room. We heard giggles from the room beside us, Patrick's room. I had an idea. If she hated me, might as well have some fun.

"Guys, you up?" They all said yeah's. "I have an idea."

Patrick's P.O.V

"Well now that were settled," Kim was talking, "wow, someone missing?"

"Can we please not talk about this! I will have nightmares. Anyway..... So Patrick, you ever gonna forgive him? Honestly, I don't even know him but it looks like you guys were meant to be," said morgan.

***** Promise to add more to this chapter tomorrow guys!!! i have homework. so update tomo night!!!