Chapter Six

Kay, guys, please vote, and share this with your friends! This does not mean you Morgan Smith XD Please!!! Thanks. Now here goes Chapt. Six. WEOOO.

***********

I slapped him. Yeah I slapped him. Hell yeah! I slapped him! Believe me, right now you may be thinking I'm a bad person, but truly I'm  not. I'm actually what you would call a goodie two shoes <3

I have never once been late for class.

I always hand my home work in on time.

I'm never rude to the teacher.

I have tons of friends, and I like everyone (except for Dalton right now)

I baby sit and used to work a part time job at the S.P.C.A.

Really, slapping someone is the last thing I would do. But what would you guys do if the guy you were so mad at kissed you during a moment he knew you couldn't get away? That's right. Think about it.

I was furious. Yet, something inside me felt like helium was rising from my toes to my head. I swear I could of felt my whole body tingle. The kiss, it made me feel, in ways words can't describe. But I couldn't like it, because I was supposed to be mad.

"What the hell was that for?" He whispered loudly, too loudly.

"Shhh! were gonna get caught, I can't get caught, not on my first day of University! and hmm, let me think, maybe cause you fricken kissed me?" I replied more quiet.

"You always were a goodie two shoes-" Told ya so, "but I .... can't explain why I did that."

"Well then shut up please, before we get caught!"

Atleast I have manners. Just then, the flashlight pointed in our direction, "Come out of there! I know you in there.

Dang, we were caught, just as I was about to get up, Dalton grabbed my wrist and sat me back down, he put his finger to his mouth and he left. He was signaling for me to stay there.

"Hi Mr.Wright. heh, nice to see you too." Dalton said sheepishly.

I stayed as still and quiet as I could in behind the bush, inbetween the two walls.

"Dalton," he greeted, "I'm going to see if anyone else is in there-"

"No! I mean, I'm sure no one's in there, I was there, shouldn't I know?" Dalton laughed nervousy, I peeked through the leaves in the bushes and he looked so cute with his hand behind his head trying to think.

Dalton quickly said, "Mr.Wright, I will promise to go back and you can talk to me tomorrow but there goes a group of girls towards the beach!"

Mr.Wright quickly turned and Dalton dashed around the corner. Mr.Wright totally forgot about the bush, and chased after him.

I didn't notice until now that my heart was beating so fast and loud I could hear, I was panting and as I stepped out of the bush and walked to the door I fixed my hair. I tiptoed up to the third floor of the teacher's building and entered our temporary room.

My friends were sleeping, I studied them all for a moment.

I have great friends. I love them all like sisters. Kim's short brown hair was tangled around her face, her freckes showing in the dim lighted room. Her light brown eyes were closed.

Chantel, curled blonde hair was swept on her back as she lay face flat in her sleeping bag.

I gasped when I looked at Morgan. She was staring at me, with an evil smirk on her face.

"Spill," she said patting her hand on my sleeping bag motioning me to sit down.

"Well, we kissed....well he kissed me, and he is probaby in night time detention if there is such thing as that."

"what?!?!"

*************

Guys, please comment, give me some ideas or thoughts on what I should do with the story. I have the plot but I need some help! Please vote comment and share :) NOT YOU MORGAN FAE SMITH. oh yes. I used your middle name.

Luv u all

<3