4 | Desperate

~A/N~

I'm so tired and I have no idea why because I'm pretty sure I've been over sleeping instead of under sleeping so that's just crazy

Oh my god literally all of my favorite apps are starting to get updated and it all looks so bad, I don't like the new discord update man </3

Thank you for 400 reads and 51 votes! <33

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

Lilly's shift had finished a long time ago, but she stayed for longer so that she could earn more money and because Liam said he would take her to his place once it was time to close up

There was a few minutes left in the clock until it was time for the café to close. Lilly was wiping down the counters while one of her co-workers as sweeping the area behind her. There wasn't any more customers left in café so she could work at any pace she wanted to.

Her co-worker had finished her shift already, finishing up the last bit before she went to go and clock out. Lilly had finished the counters soon after, organizing a few of the snacks on the stand before she went to go and find Liam.

She walked over to Liam's office, knocking on it before she opened it. Liam was organizing his desk a bit, looking over that Lilly as she entered.

"Finished?" he asked, Lilly nodded her head, "Me too, we can go now."

Lilly smiled as she watched Liam walk past her and out of the office. He clocked her out and waited for her to collect Cloud. Once she did, she immediately sped walked over to him and they had both left the building. Liam made sure everything was locked before they left.

He walked her over to his car and unlocked it, Lilly sat in the passenger seat and set Cloud down on her lap before she put on her seatbelt. Liam took his place in the driver seat and also put on his seatbelt, starting up the car and reversing out of the parking space. Soon enough, they were on the road to his home.

"Do you want to stop by somewhere and grab some food?" Liam asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"If you don't mind." Lilly answered.

"I never mind, I'll spoil you if I have to." Liam said with a chuckle, "Where do you want to—"

"Nooo, don't ask me the questionnn!" Lilly immediately whined and started sinking into the seat.

Liam started laughing at her reaction, knowing how much she hated being asked to choose between things. Though he wanted her to get into the practice of making decisions on her own, "Pick a place."