11 | Trust

~A/N~

I got some of my motivation back, but my life is becoming so shitty it's getting hard to encourage myself that I can keep writing

Also I just found out that one of my friends were getting cheated on for 6 months during a 1 year relationship.. I got a text from the girl he was cheating on her with and that was pretty crazy!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

It had been a few days since that incident happened at the banquet. Lilly had been somewhat quiet ever since that happened, trying her best just to keep to herself most of the time so she wouldn't bother anybody. Of course, she still tried to hang around with Matteo but he was gone most of the time, leaving her to be all alone again.

She had spent most of her time talking on the phone with Liam, reassuring him that she was okay. He found it hard to believe her sometimes, but knowing it was Lilly, he didn't put so much thought into it. It was rare of her to lie about something like that.

Lilly had been working on painting her room ever since Matteo left a few hours ago. She could've asked Antonio to help her, but she found it so therapeutic that she wanted to do it herself. Of course, she got Matteo's permission a while ago and decided to do it now.

There were now a bunch of beautiful flowers all around her room now, even some trees, butterflies and birds. She didn't know she could be so artistic, smiling at how proud she was at her artwork.

The only thing that hurt her was that she had no one to tell her how good it was besides Cloud. She didn't like thinking about that though, so she had made her own new friends. The last thing she wanted to do was make imaginary friends, but she needed someone to talk with.

Lilly took a step back to look at the wall she was working on, smiling to herself before turning around to Cloud, "So, what do you think?"

Of course she only got silence, but in her mind he was talking to her, "Thank you, Cloud."

She found this much better than talking to herself. She had always refused to believe that he wasn't real, feeling so attached to him that even at such an early age she would pretend he spoke to her. She was alone in her mind, he kept her occupied.

Lilly started to cough due to the strong paint smell, putting her arm over her mouth and looking around the room. She had realized she had finished everything, deciding to quickly take Cloud and get out of the room. She kept the door open so it would help the smell leave faster, her window couldn't open so that would slow down the process a bit.

When she did get out of the room, she could hear footsteps at the staircase. She stayed exactly where she was standing, waiting to see who it was so she could maybe try talking with them. Matteo then appeared, bringing a smile to Lilly's face.