33 | Stress reliever *

~A/N~

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been having a really hard week lately and I lost my writing motivation for a bit. Please understand that I am trying my best at the moment, my posting times might be random until I get myself together!

Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger also, that was cruel of me. Not that this chapter is going to be that good but still </3

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

While holding hands, Lilly and Matteo had both left the office and started heading up upstairs

While holding hands, Lilly and Matteo had both left the office and started heading up upstairs. When they did, Lilly went over to her room and placed down their coloring book and supplies before taking Cloud off of her back and tucking him into their bed.

She placed a kiss on his head and started to pet him, "I'll be back in a bit, Cloud. Don't worry, you can rest peacefully."

After her words of reassurance were said to the stuffed bunny, she walked back over to Matteo and shut her door quietly so she didn't disturb his rest. Part of her was scared about having another intimate moment with him, but with her confidence, she wasn't going to back down.

Matteo took his girls hand and walked her over to his room, he shut the door as soon as they both got inside. He walked over to his bed and took one of the pillows from it, tossing it on the floor in front of him. He then sat down in the bed right at the edge, looking at his girl.

"Flower?" Matteo called out to Lilly, looking at her as she stood in front of him, "How are you feeling?"

"Um... a bit nervous, but also kind of excited?" she answered with a questioning voice.

Matteo raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure you're willing to do this? I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do and you know that, don't you?"

Lilly nodded her head, keeping her eyes tied with his, "Yes, sir."

Matteo smiled at the use of the name she said with no hesitation, "I'll be gentle with you, don't you worry. Now, be a good girl and get on your knees for me."

Lilly's face had turned a slight red as she looked down and got to her knees, resting them on the pillow below her. When she got comfortable enough, she looked up at him and waited for further instructions, her heart beating faster each second he looked at her.

"You're so obedient once I praise you, hm? You like when I do that? Do you like the way I speak to you?" Matteo teased her, cupping her face and brushing his thumb over her cheek.

Her hands clutched the hem of her skirt from the way he was speaking to her, she was almost too nervous to respond, but she pushed herself and finally spoke out, "Yes, sir."