18 | Little assistant

~A/N~

AT MY VACATION AND I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN! It's been forever since I've been able to hang out with my mother alone so this feels absolutely amazing

I finished this chapter early so I decided to post it

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

Matteo had been stuck in meetings for the past few days, he also had to leave home for a long time due to the meeting locations

Matteo had been stuck in meetings for the past few days, he also had to leave home for a long time due to the meeting locations. Antonio had taken care of some of the work Matteo had the day of his hangover, some of the meetings had been moved and pushed to a different date.

When he told Lilly about it, she seemed to be okay until he was about to walk out the door. She held onto him so tight that even Antonio couldn't get her off of him, so he had no choice but to take Lilly with him. He wanted to just keep her in the hotel room, but he didn't trust her to be alone still.

Antonio was at home taking care of anything else there was to take care of. He was happy that Lilly was finally able to get out of the house, even if there still wasn't much she could do. But he was also happy to get the mansion all to himself.

Lilly was standing behind Matteo's chair, she was able to be his little assistant for the day. She didn't do much except just stand there and obey Matteo's orders when he told her to get him something.

The people Matteo was having a meeting with were his allies. If his mafia was out into any trouble, they would be there to help him and in return he would do the same.

"We found out that Pavel made a deal with one of my security agents, I think he's trying to steal some of our guys and make them his own so that he can get more intel on us." one of the guys said.

"What did you do with the security agent? Surly you didn't keep him in your team." Matteo asked, leaning back into his chair.

"Of course I didn't, he's dead now. But we have to keep a close eye for those who may be talking with him or else we all could be in deep shit."

"Yeah, I already found out that 2 of my bodyguards had been talking with Pavel too. Apparently they've been telling him everything I've been trying to do to better up my guys." another man said.

"Fuck.. so that means he can train his guys to be better against yours. How is Pavel getting to all of these guys?" Matteo asked.

"I think he's sending in some of his guys and posing them as ours so they can tell our guys something's that can convince them to turn against us." one of the guys said.

Lilly was bored just standing there, she couldn't understand anything anyone was saying except for Matteo when he told her to do something. She looked outside the huge window behind her, looking down at the road full of traffic and sidewalks full of pedestrians.