43 | Garden date

~A/N~

I'm feeling like a happy chapter for my comeback, so here's something wholesome!

Sorry this keeps taking me forever to write, there's just a lot going on, but I know you guys understand! I love you all so much

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

The click of a camera and the sound of a giggle had slowly cracked open the eyes of the man in the bed

The click of a camera and the sound of a giggle had slowly cracked open the eyes of the man in the bed. Matteo immediately went to rub his eyes before they were forced back closed from the sun beaming through the blinds.

The sounds of a sweet giggle continued, along with a few whispers. Matteo opened his eyes, immediately spotting the pink hair of his girl sitting up in front of him. He tiredly raised an eyebrow in question, not being able to see her face or what she was giggling at.

"Lilly, what are you doing?" he asked.

His deep voice immediately made Lilly turn around to him, a smile immediately rising from her lips.

She dropped down on top of him and wrapped her arms around him, "Good morning, honey!"

"Good morning, baby." he replied as he exhaled, his hands traveling to her hips and keeping pressure on it, "What are you giggling about?"

"Just a funny message from Liam. How did you sleep?"

"What was the message?"

"Nothing important. You didn't answer my question though."

"And you didn't answer mine."

Lilly giggled. "Yes I did."

"What was the message?" he repeated.

"A joke you wouldn't get."

"Mhm..." he hummed as he slowly nodded his head.

By surprise, Matteo put the palm of his hand behind Lilly's head and forced her back down to his face where her lips were met with his. Lilly quickly sunk into the kiss, the shock sliding off her body.

While she was distracted, Matteo quickly snatched the phone from out of Lilly's hand and wrapped one arm around her body. She let out a small squeal as she was now held on one side of his body, watching Matteo analyze the phone.

On the phone it contained a picture of Matteo sleeping with the drawing of cat whiskers and a black nose on his face while Lilly held up her claw hand to represent a cat. With one scroll to the left, there was a two minute video of the process.

"This is what you're giggling about?" Matteo asked as he let go of her and sat up from the bed.

Lilly began to laugh as Matteo threw the phone down on the bed and headed to his bathroom. He turned on the water from the sink and splashed it onto his face, using a rag to wipe it off.