27 | No control

~A/N~

I had so much motivation to write this chapter it's crazy

I haven't felt this kind of motivation in a long time. I've been taking care of myself way more than before, I finally focused on myself which felt like an absolute blessing

I'm really grateful for the readers that put up with me not gonna lie, you guys mean the world to me and I love you with all my heart <33

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

Disoriented, Lilly began to open her eyes slowly after about an hour of being unconscious

Disoriented, Lilly began to open her eyes slowly after about an hour of being unconscious. Her head was fuzzy and her vision was blurry, she couldn't open her eyes enough to see what was going on around her so she didn't know how she could react.

She could only feel slight movement as she was laying in the arms of a man carrying her. The man carrying her was talking in a language that was very unfamiliar to her, it didn't sound like Italian, but rather the same Russian language those group of men once spoke at the office.

Cloud's fur had rubbed against her arm. Lilly didn't realize she was still holding Cloud, but was happy to see that he was still with her. She was scared knowing she wasn't around Matteo, Liam or Antonio anymore, but she was glad she still had Cloud to protect her.

'Aww man... this is the 3rd time we've been kidnapped.'

She let out a small whining sound as she began to wake up more, grasping the attention of the man holding her and the person he was communicating with. Looking down at her and watching her eyes open more after rubbing them, they decided it was time to take her somewhere more comfortable.

As they walked to a room, Lilly tried to see how much strength she could regain before being put in there. She knew she probably wouldn't be able to escape it either way, but she was willing to try.

She knew she could move her arms, but her legs were still unable to move properly when she wanted them to.

Her head was pounding as the door to the room opened, the bright lights hitting her half-opened eyes. She shut her eyes and turned her head into the chest of the man holding her to avoid the vivid light she was under.

"Dim the light, would you, Artyom?" the man requested once he realized why Lilly had her face in his chest.

Artyom nodded his head and went back to the entrance where the light-switch and knob was, dimming it by turning it counterclockwise.

Lilly's eyes adjusted easily to the dimmed lights, being able to open her eyes more felt like a gift at the moment. The man had set her down onto the small bed in the corner of the room, right next to a small nightstand and a lit candle on it. The room had smelled fresh even if it looked abandoned, making Lilly question even more about her own whereabouts.