13 | Surprise

~A/N~

WE REACHED 520k+ ON "I'M YOURS, SIRS"!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <33

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 300 FOLLOWERS, THIS FEELS CRAZY

I'm not really sure if I'm feeling better or not but the writing is somewhat helping me. I've been having so many panic attacks at night and I'm not sure on how to fix it

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

Lilly had dragged Matteo out of the bedroom and down the stairs to go and get breakfast

Lilly had dragged Matteo out of the bedroom and down the stairs to go and get breakfast. After the fun moment they had together in his bedroom, Matteo could finally feel himself at ease with knowing that could be something comfortable for his flower to do.

Meanwhile Lilly was still in a daze about what just happened. She couldn't describe any of the feelings she had felt during that small session, but she also hated herself for liking most of it. She was expecting a disgusting reaction from her boyfriend but she didn't didn't get it. Instead, she got something more loving.

Matteo felt very bipolar to her. One minute he was mad, the next minute he's hugging her and kissing her while saying how much she meant to him. She wasn't complaining though, she couldn't find it in herself to hate him. He was so adorable to her, she always smiled when remembering he chose her out of all people.

They made it to the dining room where they both sat down for breakfast. The table was already set with food sitting in front of their seats, only one chair was empty with a plate in front of it.

"Where's Antonio?" Matteo asked one of the maids that was walking over.

"I'm not sure, Sir. Would you like for me to see if he's in his room and go collect him?" the woman asked as she filled up their glasses.

"Yes, that would be great."

She nodded her head and walked away from the table, leaving to go and get him. They didn't start eating yet until everyone was at the table. Lilly had hugged herself and immediately let go, looking down at her lap and starting to panic.

Lilly had immediately jumped up which caught Matteo's attention. He tried to call out to her but she immediately ran away from the table, Matteo jumped up and followed behind her. He didn't know what was wrong, he thought maybe she needed to throw up, but she hadn't even ate anything.

She ran up the stairs the stairs and back into the room they had slept in last night. Matteo had reached the top of the stairs looked over to see Antonio coming out of his room after the maid had knocked on the door.

"Oh, good morning, Matteo." Antonio greeted, looking over at Lilly who had just ran back out of the room with Cloud in her hands, "And good morning, Lilly."