12 | Morning to remember *

~A/N~

HELLO GUYS!

So sorry for the long and sudden break, I really needed to clear my mind for a while and get myself together before I started writing again. I'm not completely better but I am progressing!

I really hope this chapter can make up for the long wait, I love you guys

ALSO I'M GETTING BETTER AT MY DRIVING

I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment if you can! <3

Morning had soon came, the night had ended on a good note. Matteo still couldn't help but feel guilty for what he had said to Lilly, he was determined to make it up to her when he got the chance. Lilly still didn't care though, she was just happy that Matteo was happy.

Matteo was the first to wake up, feeling as Lilly kept tossing and turning in the bed they shared. He started to get fed up with it, wrapping his arms around her body and keeping her still which had worked pretty well. Normally he wouldn't have cared, but she had been unintentionally rubbing herself on a part of him he couldn't control.

He pulled himself away from her just a bit, removing one arm from her body and grabbing his phone to check on any notifications he had gotten overnight.

As he was doing that, the girl in his arms began to wake up and started to stretch her body. Lilly started to rub her eyes before she looked behind her and softly smile at the man holding her, "Good morning."

Matteo set his phone down and put his attention onto Lilly, "Good morning, flower."

"Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes, I did.. though I didn't know you were such an active sleeper." he lightly chuckled.

Lilly's eyes widened and then she looked away from him, shoving her face into the blanket, "Oh my god, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I'm not saying that it's something to be ashamed about, princess. I just didn't know about that," Matteo said as he began to sit up, "You're adorable when you're flustered."

Lilly's face began to blush hard from the way he spoke to her. His morning voice was dark and raspy, sounding almost like music to her ears that she never wanted to turn off. She didn't know why she was feeling this way about him and his voice, but it was starting to hit her harder.

"You.. you can't be saying that!" she immediately shouted, causing Matteo to chuckle.

"Oh baby, but I can." he said with a smirk that she couldn't see as she was facing the opposite way.

Lilly had soon felt something hard on her back as Matteo held her close to his body. She reached behind her grab what she thought was an object and move it away, but once Matteo saw what she was close to grabbing, he got a hold of her hand.