Chapter 1:

My mother said being married is not only living in one roof , but living together with love, trust and respect. I dream of this kind of family . I keep on imagining how it would be to have a wonderful family. To have someone you will hold until forever. To have someone you will take care. To have someone you will lean on if there is a problem.

But it happened so quick . I thought it could be like that easily. Getting married with a happy life . It turned out it wasn't like that. Maybe having a wonderful family will only live in a tale, not in real life.

When i came home from work at the school I teach. I saw my parents there waiting for me.

I am so happy to see them since they are away for months and currently living abroad because they have some business there, but until now he doesn't know what kind of business his parents have.

"Mom , Dad . I miss you." Zhou zishu while smiling to his parents ,but his parents are serious.

"Zishu, we have something to discuss." His mother said. He looked at his father who remains silent.

"What is it mom? You make me nervous" zishu said to his parents.

"I'm sorry baby it's urgent you know, but someday you will understand it... Currently we are on the run as of someone frame us to deliver drugs."  Hes mother said.

"What? What is this mom?" Zishu become panicked.

"Calm down baby, We don't do that kind of things. Someone plotting something against our business. So we need to find out who's behind this. And we want you to , to temporary take over our business here but i know your not into business you love teaching we don't oppose that. But baby we need you to do this. " His mother said while holding his hands.

"What is it mother?" He looked at his mother. His heart beat fast..

"Remember your Uncle Wen Ruyu?" Zishu nodded. His parent's bestfriend.

"He helped us alot so as to pay back this gratitude. We decided to marry you with his only son" zishu eyes widened. He stand

"No Mom, you kidding me!." Zishu said while standing and his tears started to fall.

"Im sorry baby. This is the only thing we can do. To protect you also from our enemy. I know hes son well. He can be able to protect you from any harm. " Zishu keeps shaking his head.

Zishu's parents tell him  everything that he is a Mafia's son. The Wen is top one powerful Mafia. Hes father Wen Ruyu is the best Mafia in his time. Until his only son become the most powerful Mafia just like his father with his own , without his father helped.

They are bestfriend since highschool and even plan to married their children one day and that day is now. Zishu never saw his son. He didn't know what he looks like. His parents explain that he would be the easy target of their enemies who tried to harm them as well as their business.

These decision made in order to protect him.

Zhou Zishu didn't know what to do.

His parents explain everything that it will be alright. The Wen son is capable and hood looking, they fit each other. He closes his eyes and weighs the decision he made and sinks in what his parents just tell the news. Looking at his parents, he sighed and nodded. His parents were beyond happy.

At the wedding***

Their wedding is simple only family and closest friends are invited. He is waiting in his assigned room for the groom, staring himself in the mirror in front of him. He couldn't believe that he will be wed later.