Chapter 10

Gu Xiang fidgets her feet looking at Cao Wei Ning and the nurse who is stitching his wounds. Cao Weining looked at her and smiled softly after the nurses were done stitching his wounds,

"Ah xiang.. it's not your fault okay? " Gu Xiang keeps on staring at him,

"I'm sorry.."

"No, don't be Ah xiang, it's my choice to intervene, if i didn't block those knives ,he would stab you.. don't worry now okay?" Cao Weining coaxes her and gives her a soft smile, Gu xiang hearts racing when he sees Cao weining block those knives, instead of her getting stab. She can see the boy's eyes, didn't hold any grudges instead of a look of worry and relief. In the end she nodded.

Dawu arrived and dashed out when he heard Cao Weining getting stabbed ,but his worry didn't last long when he saw him smiling towards a girl. Raised his brows and curved up a smile.

"Ah ning .." cao weining look at the man in black calling his name, he smiled.

"Ge.."

"How are you?" He asked ,

"I'm fine Ge .. " Dawu nodded and glance at the girl beside cao weining bed, cao weining glance at gu xiang and to his older brother.

"Ge ,this is Gu xiang, Wen-ge's cousin and Ah Xiang this is Dawu my older brother.." gu xiang bowed her head lightly , Dawu smiled at her .

"Since your okay now, i guess i don't need to worry anymore. Rest at home and don't exert yourself."

"Thanks Ge. " Dawu smiled at them and went outside.

"Isn't he that doctor who tend Zishu-ge?" Cao weining nodded.

"Mmm yes, the other one is his fiance Beiyuan. They are Zishu-ge's bestfriend." Gu xiang nodded in understanding.

"Let's go home now it's already late. I will send you home." Cao weining stood up, but Gu xiang held his arms, and he was startled of the action. Guxiang blushes,

"I help you." Weining nodded and both went outside.

___________________________________

Zishu woke up without Kexing by his side, looking somewhat dazed he stayed for a few minutes, then after gathering his strength, went straight to the bathroom to take a bath. Emerged from the bathroom door, saw Wen Kexing emerge at their bedroom door talking someone on his phone. Zishu silently walked to the bed, while Kexing switch off the phone .

"Ah shu, how do you feel?" He smiled. He took the towel from Ah Shu and wiped the wet hair gently. Zishu blush.

"I'm fine, who are you talking to?"

"Ahh, from one of the orphanage. They specially thanks us for donating foods and supplies for children." He nodded. He put the towel aside and crouched down the bed, held his hands and sighed looking worried to what he was about to say. Sensing the man in front of him contemplating, he squeezed that hands holding his.

"Say it.." Kexing heaved a big sigh before speaking. Looking straight at his eyes.

"Ah Shu, I will not allow you to work again at that school again. Are you okay with that? I know you love to teach, but Ah shu i won't feel at ease if you're out there. I'm afraid you will get hurt again." His eyes evident of worry, he knows what he done. Making Wen Kexing worry. He can't believe the most fearsome mafia is scared, just for him. looked down.

"I'm fine with it Ah xing, I'm sorry.. since we got married all I do is to make you worry. I'm sorry I'm weak..." Kexing stood and cupped the chin to look directly at his eyes. He felt the man was looking down on himself. He smiled gently.