Chapter 9

He touched his husband's pale face, took his hand and rubbed his own face sending kisses.

"Ah Xu, my love wake up." The sounds only from the machine beeping.

"Pa ..wake up, I missed your food already, please wake up.." he patted at Chengling's hair. Could only hear the beeping sounds from the machine. 

Wu Xi checked his condition from time to time. Kexing didn't leave his side, he instruct Gu Xiang to take Cheng Ling home first.

Their parents asking for explanation  as to what really happened, after knowing the truth, Zishu's parents are enrage hearing the news and worried about their son mental health. They don't want to see him like days for the past years. Sensing parents bothered look, Kexing asked.

"Dad , Mom is there something on Ah Xu?" Zishu's parents look at each other , Zishu's mom explained to him everything from that day Zishu had his first trauma. Wen is devastated hearing his husband experience something horrible. Grip his fist tight, pledge himself to take care of Zishu always.

"Please take care of him A-Xing, Zishu is precious to us. " Zishu's mother held his hand. He smiled at them.

"Don't worry Mom and Dad, I will take more care of Ah Xu now."

"We're looking forward to it A-Xing." Zishu's Dad this time. He flashed his genuine smile to them. His parents patted him.

Talking for a bit ,both their parents bid goodbye. He went back to Zishu's side, staring his face.

_____________________________

2 weeks passed Zishu still in coma. Kexing is worried most of the time.

"Ah Xu, when will you wake up? I miss you so much..." Wiping his beloved husband. The sounds of a machine can only be heard in the whole room. Beiyuan emerged from the door, he looked at Kexing and nodde. Checked his Ah Xu's condition and give feedbacks to Kexing about his condition,

"Luckily the drugs in his body are already absorbed by the medicine we stimulate him. He'll be awake soon Mr. Wen." beiyuan suddenly spoke after some series of examination and the result of Zishu's condition. Kexing nodded and muttered his gratitude. If not Beiyuan checked his Ah Xu, it would be Wu Xi or Dawu checked him.

"Thank you so much Doc Jing." Beiyuan waved his hands

"No worries Mr. Wen, Zishu is our friend and it's our duty as a doctor to treat our patients, as much as we can do." Kexing smiled ,then he saw Zishu's hands twitch. He jolted up and held the others tight, calling his name.

"Ah Xu? ... Ah Xu!" He called expectantly, and a smile formed his lips. Zishu finally opened his eyes in confusion. Kexing let out a heavy sigh stuck in his chest. Beiyuan step forward to check Zishu, he called him again. When Zishu answered him by simply opening and closing his eyes , expecting the man was still weak.

"Doc how is he?" Kexing asked waiting for Beiyuan to finished. Beiyuan smiled in relief.

"He's condition is better. His body is still weak, but overall nothing serious, hes out of danger and it's common for a patient to have a weak body since he is asleep for 2 weeks. He'll be okay in 2 to 3 days. " Kexing muttered his gratitude , he is the most happiest person seeing his beloved finally regain his consciousness, hearing his man is out of danger made his eyes shed in tears. Zishu weakly wiped his tears, the other nussled his cheeks towards those warm and weak hands. Beiyuan bid his goodbye as he has other patients to tend and give some privacy to the couple.

"A..xing.. why are you crying?" Kexing smiled at him ,took his hands and showered a soft kisses

"I'm happy. You know how much I worried I was when you were in coma."