Chapter 6

Zhou Zishu is making their breakfast.

"Good morning A-Shu." Wen Kexing emerged from the dining and before he sat down he kissed Zhou Zishu's cheeks that made the other blush ,he settled himself by drinking the cup of coffee made by Zhou Zishu.

"Morning. " He answered back.

When arriving at home they didn't talk and only settled Cheng Ling to his room he will use.

" Dad Pa Goodmorning.." Cheng Ling greeted excitedly. They both greet him back.

"Cheng Ling come and sit down, let's eat before were going to be late" cheng ling sat down beside Zhou Zishu.

"Is your things ready?" Zhou Zishu ask

"Yes Pa." He smiled.

"Good boy."

They continue eating their breakfast.

"A-Shu let's use my car I'll drive." Zhou Zishu nodded. They went outside and waited for Wen Kexing to settle the car and drove to school where Zhou Zishu teaches and Cheng Ling enrolled.

"Ah Shu do you have anything to do after you talk to the principal?" He asked the man beside him.

"None. Why?"

"Okay. Can you accompany me today?" Zhou Zishu was startled.

"O-kay? Where are we going?"

"I'll have a private meeting with one of my business partners."

"I will be out of place there talking business.." he pouted.

"Hahahaha don't worry ,you won't. Besides i think you have to learn a little about managing our business. Now that our companies are merging. Your father entrusts me to help you manage the company, I know you're not into business so why not right?" He calmly said.  Zishu just nodded. He knows it well. His parents already told him that day.

They arrived at school. The students are watching them like they saw a celebrity. Wen Kexing motioned to Zishu to lead the way and he answered him nodding while walking to the principal's office. Small talk and Cheng Ling already enrolled as Wen Cheng Ling. The boy was nervous. Zishu pat his head.

"Good Luck on your first day of class."He cheered to ease the nervous Cheng Ling

"Don't be afraid . You will have new friends soon" Wen Kexing patted his back and went to his room . They arrived and knocked on the door. The teacher smiled to see him and guide him inside. He glances back at his smiling parents,. They gave him a reassuring smile.

"Let's go?" Wen Kexing asked while holding his hands and the other nodded. They went outside after they told the principal that he could go back to work anytime.

They are heading outside to their car when Xie Er passed them walking hand to hand who just got out of his car.

Wen Kexing raised his brows . He held Zhou Zishu's shoulder and lead them to their car. He opened the door for Zhou Zishu and helped him sit comfortably in the passenger seat and quickly went to the driver's seat and drove away. He can sense the change of Zhou Zishu's behaviour and he knows why. He holds A Shu's cold hands..

This guy has the audacity to appear in front of us One day if you ever pester my Ah Shu again I will snap your neck. He swear.

He drove to the company ,holding Zhou Zishu's hand. From time to time he looked at Zhou Zishu. They arrived and entered the lobby still holding Zhou Zishu's hand, where all the employees were eyeing them, especially to Zhou Zishu who are now blushing at the attraction they made. He wanted to retract his hand but Kexing held him firmly.

They knew their boss is already married , didn't know that their boss husband is very pretty. Wen Kexing somehow sensed it, he furrowed his eyebrows and glaring at them .

"Back to work!" He sternly said, enough that the employees started rummaging back to their work. Entered the President office. He help Zishu to sit on the sofa while he walk to his chair and calling his secretary to get ready the conference room in 5minutes. He looked up looking at Zhou Zishu who is now roaming his eyes the entire room, he smiled.

"Ah- Shu would you like to come with me and listen or you will stay here?"

"Mm Can I stay here? You know I don't know about business thing."

"Of course you can stay, but I would like it if you come with me and listen to it, so that you will have a little background about it."  Zhou Zishu nod.

"I will sit at the back" Wen Kexing smiled, his telephone ring it was his secretary telling him that the conference room is already set and the board officials waiting for him. He walked towards Ah Shu and grabbed his hand gently and walked outside.

"Come Ah- Shu let's go."

Somehow Zhou Zishu is nervous, he doesn't know about the business thing. They entered the large room were the table is round and all the people are eyeing them again. Especially to Zhou Zishu.

"Okay. Stop looking at my husband and let's start the meeting." He coldly said and they shifted averted his glaring eyes. He signaled to his secretary and the other nod at the signal.

He settled Zishu at the back table and gave him a sweet smile and kissed his crown.

"Stay here Ah-Shu" nodding Zishu while blushing. They saw their boss is different towards his husband. Their meeting started and Zishu was somehow bored at the business thingy that he didn't understand at all and he looked how Kexing is so cool in his usual cold face while listening. Hes very handsome sitting at the center wearing his black suit to add more on his handsomeness. He keeps on staring at him in daze, hes very handsome, hes sexy looking just like that, He somewhat felt sleepy at the never ending business thingy. He suddenly yawn, lay his head at the table still staring at Wen Kexing, didn't realize he dozed off while staring..

Wen Kexing looked at his husband and chuckled lightly seeing his husband dozing off. Oh my love looks like business is not your thing. He thought. Their employees shifted back and forth ,but didn't dare to disturb their boss who are smiling looking at his husband, they continue the meeting. Wen Kexing averted his gaze at the beautiful sleeping husband, to focus on the meeting, but he can't help it, can't focus at all, if all he can see is his beautiful husband sleeping peacefully at the back, he can't help smiling. He dismissed the meeting early, the people go outside one by one until Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu left. He stood up and went to his sleeping husband. He took Zhou Zishu's arm and put it on his neck while carrying him outside. Zhou Zishu snuggled in the warmth he felt , Wen Kexing chuckled at the cute gesture, held him with tender care and went back to his office.

Along the way to the office. His employees were stunned seeing their boss carrying his husband with gentle care, he didn't mind them and opened his office door , gently put Zishu at the sofa , he put the pillow under his head and took out his coat to cover him. He kissed his forehead and went back to his chair to start his work.

Zhou Zishu opened his eyes and stretched his arms and legs. He dreamed of Wen Kexing carrying him and kissing his forehead. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw Wen Kexing jacket wrap him, later he found out that hes in Kexing's office. Oh my so that's not my dream he carried me? He blush at his thoughts

The door suddenly opened and emerged Wen Kexing followed by two employees, he didn't see Zhou Zishu being awake already.

"Okay that's for today. Make sure to plan it well." He coldly said.

"Yes sir." The two employees bow before leaving the office.

He finally senses that Zhou Zishu is awake. He smiled and walked towards him.

"You're awake Ah Shu, how's your sleep?"

"Why didn't you wake me up? How long have I been sleeping?"

"You sleep soundly that is why i didn't wake you up, you sleep for 4 hours now." He helped him sit down and fix Zhou Zishu's side bangs. He blushed

"Lao Wen Im hungry. What time is it?" He blurted out,

"It's already 12 in the noon. Let's go." He helped him stand up and held his hand and went outside..

****
Hope you like this part.