Chapter 3:

Three months had passed in their married life.

They get along well. The awkwardness is long gone and replaces the beautiful moments. Slowly their feelings started for each other, but Wen Kexing respected Zhou Zishu's privacy and still sleeping in different rooms. He doesn't want Zhou Zishu to push . Sometimes he drops Zhou Zishu at the College he teaches. It's been two days since Wen Kexing didn't come home as he had to do underground business outside the country he misses him.

"What happened to you?" Hanying asks Zhou Zishu who is looking sad resting at the table.

"He didn't call me" he sadly said. He can't actually say the real reason for Hanying. Since it's confidential to talk about that.

"You said he is on business trips? It's usually like that if you're a Businessman. You should understand his work, maybe he will call you later if his work is done." Hanying cheered him.

"Thank you Hanying" he smiled.

"You're welcome. I'm always here by your side. Remember we were best friends, best friends helping each other ." Zhou Zishu smiled at him.

"Let's go to the cafeteria to eat something"

"Sure."

At the Cafeteria they ordered their food and started eating while chatting . Their chatting suddenly stops when one of their students walks to their table while holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates.

"Sir, someone told me to give it to you. I don't know who that is, the delivery man told me to deliver this to you." He handed the flower and chocolate.

Zhou Zishu took and frowned. Is it the same sender again? He read the letter. Even Hanying in intrigued who sends flowers to his friends like everyday. It's been a month since he received the mysterious sender.

'Dear Sir Zishu, you are my inspiration why i study so hard. Sir I like you so much'

As he reads the letter Zhou Zishu finds it creepy. Even Hanying.

"Is it the same sender again?"

He nods. He suddenly felt cold in his entire body. Hanying went to his side to calm him.

"You should tell your husband about it."

"NO! I shouldn't. Maybe he just admired me as his teacher. Right? " Because he knows Wen Kexing's attitudes. Hanying felt the nervousness of his voice , he knows that he is scared as it gives the creepy vibes of the sender. Zhou Zishu didn't mind receiving the flowers but he got irritated because the sender gave him flowers ,chocolates and even food with the love letter written. One time after he couldn't stand it and throw it away, he received the flower again with the letter not to throw it again and even a threat if he ever threw it again. He even confessed at the letter that he loved him for so long and wanted to confess. After those incidents he felt as if someone was watching his move, he felt suffocated and even tried to tell his husband but he didn't have the guts to tell directly . The letters and flowers he received give him more terrifying thoughts. Maybe that person is really watching him . He anxiously looked around while trembling.

Hanying felt sorry about his best friends . He doesn't know what to do. When they plan to complain at the school, but before they could do they receive a threatening letter.

They went back to their office while holding the trembling Zhou Zishu. The time passed and was ready to go home.

Hanying was on his side all the time in case he fainted again out of fear. Hanying waited for him to finish his lecture so could relax his mind if Zhou Zishu is safe. They went to the parking lot and noticed one of their students who put a box at the top of Zhou Zishu's car. Hanying quickly pulled Zhou Zishu to hide while observing that person.