Chapter 13

Zhou Zishu was groaning and tossing  the bed, he felt a warm hands on his body ,hearing someone call his name frantically and he knows which that voice came from. At first he was confused where he was, he saw his surroundings are all in white, like he is in another dimension. He looked everywhere as he can't find his husband.

"Ah Xing!?? Please help me!" He shouted back, but no voice come out. He frantically looked left and right as he cried calling his husband's help, he heard his husband's voice again and this time he knew he's crying. He doesn't want to hear Wen Kexing cry, he runs trying to look for his husband.

"Ah Xing! Ah Xing ...please where are you help me!!"

Then he heard Beiyuan's voice, Beiyuan? Hearing his best friend's frantic voice, he felt hurt too. Thinking why is Beiyuan in a hurry?

"Doc! His blood pressure and his heart rate are dropping low!!" He heard everyone is having a ruckus of something, he was confused about what really happened.

"Inject IV unto him now to increase his heart beat, Faster! Test his blood pressure again!" He heard Beiyuan's frantic and commanding voice,

"Zishu? Zishu?" He heard Beiyuan's voice calling him anxious, and he looked back.

"Beiyuan? I'm here! Please help me. Where are you all!??"

"Zishu? Zishu? Wake up! Wen Kexing needs you, Chengling needs you too." Beiyuan stimulate him.

Zhou looked at his surroundings, all in white, am i in heaven now? But upon hearing Wen Kexing's name and Chengling, he frantically stood up and looked everywhere calling their names.

"Ah Xing!! Ah Ling!! Where are you?!"

He heard his husband's shaky voice calling his name to wake up.

"Ah Xing!! Please help me get out of here!! Ah Xing!! Help!!"

He began to feel breathless, his chest started to ache, his head feeling dizzy. Gasping for air as he difficulty called his husband. He cried, and he fell down unconscious with the only person he called before darkness surrounds him. Ah Xing..

****

Wen Kexing was pacing back and forth, restless as he keeps on looking at the door every now and then, silently praying for the first time for his husband. Half an hour, Beiyuan emerged the door with a relief look and Wen Kexing didn't wait to inquire about his husband's conditions, moving forward with hopeful eyes staring at Zishu's friend.

"Mr. Jing ,how's my husband?" He asked in anxious, he saw how the man sighed and began to tell.

"Mr. Wen, we managed to revive him when he almost gave up, he is stable now." He patted Wen Kexing's shoulder, Wen Kexing heaved a big sigh and thanked the man. Thorn being plucked out from his heart.

***

Wen Kexing stared at his husband's face, holding his hands up to his lips and kissed it gently while carressing his left hands on Zhou Zishu's face.

"Ah Xu, what can I do to get you better? Please tell me, i can't lose you again. I can't accept it Ah Xu.." tears fell down, all his life as a mafia leader he didn't feel fear because he was the only one who feared. After meeting his husband, he became soft towards Zhou Zishu. For all his life as a cold blooded Mafia, this is the first time he felt fear. He learned how to love, thanks to Zhou Zishu who didn't give up on him. Everything happened in flashed in his eyes. Staring at his husband's peaceful face, face color is back to normal.