Chapter 7

Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu are having lunch while their employees are shocked seeing their President smiling and talking to his husband. Some envy Zhou Zishu's beauty and keep on plastering a bright smile towards his husband, Wen Kexing is staring at his husband's ethereal beauty. They didn't mind their employees looking at them as they have their own world, like no one dared to make a ruckus or they are going to taste Wen Kexing wrath.

That day Wen Kexing continued his work in the office while Zhou Zishu made questionnaires for his students upcoming exams. They went to school to pick Cheng Ling and go home together . Cheng Ling talks about how his classmates are very kind and even made friends. Both Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing are happy with the result. This time when Wen Kexing cooked their dinner , it was the first time for Zhou Zishu to taste Wen Kexing's cook. Hes staring on Wen Kexing when the man's get something then back to cook. He looks like a professional chef flipping the pan like it's easy. He even serves the foods on the table and eat together while chatting when a sudden call on Wen Kexing's phone interupt them. He answered the call and excuse.

"Yes?"

"Sir, they started kidnapping again, after we managed to stop them. Our spy said that tomorrow there will be an auction where they sell the stolen artifacts and sell them in a big amount of money."

"Mm I will be there this evening. Tell the special team to guard outside my house. My son and husband are here. They should protect my family at all costs or I will skin them to death if something happened. Understand?

"Okay sir." He end the call and come back to the dining table to hear Cheng Ling and Zhou Zishu laughing." He smiled looking at them. He went to his chair. Zhou Zishu look at him and smile.

"Lao Wen let's watch movies together ."

"I have to go out for awhile. There are businesses to attend." Zhou Zishu frowned.

"This night?" Wen Kexing nod.

"To Where?... ohh okay.." Zhou Zishu continues eating silently. The man heaved sighed. He feels sorry for leaving him but hes not alone.  He turned to smile Cheng Ling and pat the boys head. After they eat and washed the dishes. Wen Kexing went to his room and changed and was ready to go out when he saw Zhou Zishu's back standing on the sink washing the plates. He went to him and hug him on the back, he burried his chin on the man's right shoulder.
He knows he is sulking, he finds it cute.

"Sorry. There is an urgent business. Promise I will be here when my business is done." He planted a soft kiss on Zhou Zishu's temple. The sulking man turned at him and pout. He chuckled.

"Be careful. Don't do anything stupid." He raised his brows in amusement. Is he doubting my skills? He kissed the man's pouting lips made the smaller man giggled. He laugh and hug him tight. He don't want to go but his enemy are making trouble again in their country. He waved goodbye and to Cheng Ling who are busy looking for interesting movies to watch. Zhou Zishu on the other hand making their snacks for their movie marathon.

Wen Kexing arrived their base wearing a mask. No one saw his face to his original face. The loving father and husband are long gone replacing a menacing look that makes his underlings shivers and didn't dare to made eye contact to him if they want their life to be spared. He waved his hands to dismiss them. He called his most trusted spy.

"A Xiang!"

"Yes master?"

"Is the special team doing their job?" He coldly ask

"Yes master they are on the stand by not too far to your house. They are safe master."

"Great. If they fail, I will skin them to death. Now, I need you to do two things."Gu xiang nodded."We should plan it well. No one know this only you and me understand?" Gu Xiang nodded. She knows his master too well, hes very dangerous to messed.

"First go to the auction area and observe them of what they sell this time whether it's fake or real report it to me. Second guard Zhou Zishu at school as well at Cheng Ling mostly watches closely to Xie Er. I will enroll you at college. He is Zhao Jing's foster son , he keeps on pestering my husband by sending threatening or love notes whatsoever it is I don't fucking care. Luckily I already discarded them before my husband saw them." Gu Xiang nodded. His love for his family is to protect is undeniable. She is happy for his master to found his love. How about me? Will I ever find mine?

It's already 3am in the morning Wen Kexing returned to their house and he already dismissed his special men who guards his house. He went to his room to shower and went out to sneak inside Zhou Zishu's room to see the man sleeping peacefully. He lifted the blanket and lay down, he lifted Zhou Zishu's head carefully to make him lay on his right shoulder and hug him. The smaller hug back warm pillow who hugged him and snuggled.
Wen Kexing find it cute and drifted to sleep. Zhou Zishu dreams that his pillow hugs him..

Zhou Zishu wakes up stretching his arms and legs when he feels someone hugging him. He opened his eyes to see Wen Kexing's sleeping face closer. He widened his eyes. So it's not a dream last night that someone hugged him and he thought it was a pillow. He stared at the man sleeping face. He lifted his hands to touch the man's thick eyebrows, his long bridge nose ,his smooth skin and his red lips. He startled when the man caught his hands who were about to take off his hands on his lips.

Wen Kexing is already awake when Zhou Zishu is stretching, but he pretends to sleep to see the man's reaction when he finds out he was sleeping in his room. He thought the man slept again when there was no reaction ,he was about to open his eyes when he felt the man touch his eyebrows, his nose , his cheeks and lastly on his lips. He caught the man's hand before he took it off his lips. He kissed the back hand still closing his eyes.

"Am I handsome my husband?" Zhou Zishu cheeks flushed red. He wanted to retract his hands but the other was strong. Wen Kexing opened his eyes and looked directly into his eyes and smiled.

"Goodmorning my love." Zhou Zishu smiled still blushing.

"Morning. Why did you sleep here? You have your own room." Wen Kexing pout.

"You don't want me here? You're my husband were legally married, so we should share one bedroom." he smirked made the younger one blushed profusely. By thinking sharing one. It means. It means. No. No i shouldn't think that. Wen Kexing somewhat knew what his husband thinking. He flicked his forehead.

"Ow. What was that for?" He pout and massage the spot where his husband flicked.

"You naughtly little husband. I won't force you to do the things you don't like. I can wait. Hmm?" He smile genuinely and took the man's hand who are massaging the spot he flicked and he kissed on it. Zhou Zishu keeps on flushing red at the sweet gesture.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now take a bath so that I can send you off to school with Cheng Ling." Zhou Zishu stands up and goes to the bathroom when he halts as if remembering something.

"When did you arrive?" Wen Kexing looked at him.

"3am and A Xu~ya I enrolled my trusted spy Gu Xiang to your school in order to protect you and Cheng Ling." Zhou Zishu nodded.

"I can drive myself and Cheng Ling to school " Wen Kexing frowned.

"You don't want me to drive and drop you off? From now on I will personally drop and take you. Don't drive anymore. Let me take this responsibilities as your husband and father." Zhou Zishu wanted to protest, he just nod in understanding. Wen Kexing already stood up and went outside.

"I'm cooking breakfast now. Come down if you're done." Zhou Zishu takes a bath and wears his usual outfit white polo sleeves and black pants. He went outside afterwards..

****
Sorry for taking so long to update!! Thank you for reading. Let me know in the comments if you like this chapter.♥️♥️
Hope you like it. Godbless!