Chapter 4

Kexing can't handle the pressure he was in, he keeps walking back and forth . The Doctor emerged and quickly went to him .

"Your Zishu's husband, Wen Kexing right? Im Dawu anyway Zishu's friend"

"Yes Doc. How is my Husband condition Doc?" The doctor looked at him smiling but sad. So this is Ah Shu's friend, he remembered Ah Shu telling him that he has a couple doctors friends.

"He is okay for now, but I will advise you to keep on monitoring him and stay away from school for awhile. Let him recuperate at home. He is in trauma right now." Wen Kexing nodded.

"Thank you so much doc." Dawu nod and smiled.

"You're welcome. Zishu is my friend, no worries. I want to tell you frankly this is not the first time Zishu faints, every time Hanying brought unconscious Zishu here, I think you were on a business trip I guess. For a month he suffered. So it's better for him to stop working and observe his condition it may get worse if it's not treated on time." he tightens his grips on his fist. Can't believe the trauma of Ah Shu gets from Xie Er. He really wanted to confront Zhao Jing, but thinking of Ah Shu's condition , it should be the first priority. He will kill him this time if he ever dares harm Zhou Zishu again.

His tears fell down looking at Zhou Zishu in a vulnerable state. Hes the number one Mafia yet he cried, this is the first time in his life crying.

Why didn't i notice this sudden behavior of him? No I noticed it but i thought it was not the worst, sometimes he caught him staring blankly like hes in trouble, he doesn't want to Zhou Zishu if hes not ready to tell him. He already called the School and told them that Zishu would be taking a leave from school due to health issues. He then called Gu Xiang to keep on monitoring Xie Er from school or out of school.

"Ah Shu

"Ah Shu" still didn't answer. He touched his hands and held it tightly. Zhou Zishu finally looks at him.

"Lao Wen?

"Mmm

"Lao Wen Im scared, Dont leave me.." he hugged him tightly.

"Sshhh everything will be alright. I'm here , I will protect you from now on. I won't let anyone harm you ever again even Xie Er. I will kill him, if he dares to harm you again.

"You know him Lao Wen?"

"Yes he is one of the Mafia's adopted sons, but don't worry he doesn't know my name nor my face. Now sleep my love, you need to rest." Zhou Zishu tightened his embrace to Wen Kexing when he was about to lay him down,  he didn't want to let go. What if Xie Er barged here? So many what If's  running to his mind. Somehow Wen Kexing sensed it and sighed the scared face of Zhou Zishu. He lay himself at the bed, still hugging Zhou Zishu while patting his back and humming . Zhou Zishu fell asleep at Wen Kexing embraced. Wen Kexing stared at his face and he swore to protect him from now. He then sleep hugged Zhou Zishu.

***
Beiyuan was about to enter Zishu's room but suddenly halted and widened his eyes at the sight of two cuddling while sleeping, he didn't see the face but somewhat he knew who it was, It must be Zishu's husband. He heard Dawu yesterday that his husband is here. He entered the room silently as he could not want them disturbed their peaceful sleep. He slowly places the medicine at the table, while he is writing the note.

Wen Kexing felt someone inside their hospital room. He turned around to see the beautiful man writing the notes. He can be as beautiful as Zhou Zishu.

Beiyuan felt the stare so he turned around to see the man staring at what he was doing. He smiled

"Sorry to wake you up."

"Nah it's okay doc.

"After Zishu eats his breakfast let him drink this medicine, its herbal for those who have anxiety, don't worry its is safe medicine, Dawu made it himself. He can go home anytime. By the way I'm Jing Beiyuan , Zishu's friend."