Chapter 5

They directly went to the mall to buy some stuffs for Cheng Ling to use. The Child is very happy clinging to Zhou Zishu's arm . Wen Kexing on the back smiling, watching them happily talking of something. They went to the clothes area and Zhou Zishu kept picking the clothes he saw .

"Cheng Ling come here try this if it fits on you." Zhou Zishu called

"Okay Pa." Cheng Ling took the clothes of Zhou Zishu's hands and went inside the fitting room. Zhou Zishu on the other side picking some pants and shorts. While waiting at Cheng Ling .

Wen Kexing on the other hand senses they were staring at Zhou Zishu ,he frowned. He didn't hear what Zishu was talking about . Zhou Zishu turned his head to look at Wen Kexing as the man didn't answer him, and found hes frowning and kept glaring at the people behind them.

He chuckled at the man's behavior,  Somewhat he knew what happened. Hes not dumb to not notice they were staring at him.

"Lao Wen stop glaring at them.!" Zhou Zishu

"They were staring at you A Shu.." He said still frowning. Zhou Zishu laughed at him.

"Lao Wen let them be. Were married already. What's with the fuss? Come here." he grabs Wen Kexing hands, and interlocks each other hand. They were smiling each other. Cheng Ling emerged from the fitting room.

"Pa they fit me well. Which one should I pick?" Holding 10 pieces of shirts . Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu smiling at Cheng Ling's confused look.

"Pick all of them." Wen Kexing said. The young boy widened his eyes

"Isn't it too expensive Dad? I think I can just pick 2 or 3 shirts only ." He pouted. Wen Kexing ruffled his hair.

Zhou Zhisu, "Go put that in our basket and also try this. We still have to go to the supplies store, let's buy your notebooks papers,anything you can use . Tomorrow I'm going to admit you at the school where I teach."

"Really Pa? I can go to school?" Cheng Ling excitedly said and he hugged Zhou Zishu

"Yes, you can even start tomorrow. Now hurry up ." Cheng Ling took the shorts and pants and Zhou Zishu and excitedly jumped towards the fitting room.

Zhou Zishu already texted the principal before they arrived at the mall for Cheng Ling admission at school as a High School student.

"He is very excited." Zhou Zishu just smiled at him.

They went to the supplies store and picked anything Cheng Ling can use, Even Wen Kexing also picked something even Cheng Ling can't use.

When finished shopping, Wen Kexing carried all the shopping bags, and as usual he didn't let Zhou Zishu carry anything. 

"Let's eat our dinner before we go back." Wen Kexing said while putting the shopping bags in the trunk. Zhou Zishu and Cheng Ling agreed.

As they went inside the restaurant. Cheng Ling was in between Zhou Zishu and Wen Kexing holding each other arms, they looked like a family, Cheng Ling was pointing out something where they were going to sit and the two of them nod in agreement. As they are heading at the center table. Du pusa spotted them and even choked what she ate. She's with Xiaolian and Xie Er

"Holy cow! Is that Sir Zhou? Is that his husband? Hes husband is so hot and handsome. OMG!!! They even have a handsome child with them." She blurted out, Xiaolian look at her back where Du pusa looking at.

"Yes indeed, Shit! We can't let Xie Er see them. " She widened her eyes . Du pusa looked at her and widened her eyes to her .

She looked at her back where Xie Er went to go to the restroom.