Chapter 8

1 month passed, Zhou Zishu's working without interruption of Xie Er. As long as he doesn't like to see Xie Er in every class he takes, he still acts professional as a teacher. Xie Er didn't like how his beloved teacher acted in front ,still didn't spare a single glance towards him. It made him furious. That damn guy made his love distance from him.

He still remembers, the day when Zhou Zishu helped him when he first studied at Window of Heaven how he was bullied because hes adopted. That day only Zhou Zishu looked at him in gentle gaze not the look of disgust or what, since that day he likes him. How he teaches is students well, since that day he has courage to study well and pays more attention while Zhou Zishu lecturing. How his smile calms him every time the students joke towards him and at the same time jealous. How he tailed Zhou Zishu after the class, he somewhat felt jealous towards Zhou Zishu's best friend HanYing. The thought of many students eyeing him because of his undeniable ethereal beauty that captures every person who looked at him made them smile, his cheerful smile and laugh everytime he pranked HanYing. He knows everything about him. Then he came up with the plan to send flowers and love notes to express his love. At first he didn't know what love means. Although his foster father provides him everything ,that wasn't enough to consider he felt love, he only felt towards him,  to Zhou Zishu what love is.

How Zhou Zishu cheers him every time he is feeling down, how he tells him that don't give up your dreams, you will earn it when time comes if you work for it. To the point he becomes possessive towards him, that everytime some students approaches him, he feel to kill anyone who dared to take away his attention from him , until that day when he found out the news, that he is marrying the sole heir of Wen's Company the biggest business companies in the country even outside. Bigger than his foster father possesses. He felt enraged. His possessiveness runs wild through his heart until now. He needs to plan. Whatever it takes I will take him away from that man.

Xie Er didn't realize someone was monitoring him the whole time. After class he exits without waiting his friends. He needs plan in order to success. Soon you will be mine.

'Master looks like Xie Er wanted to do something bad. His staring at Zhou Zishu all the time like hes planning on something.' - Guxiang sent a message to his master. After a second she received a reply.

'Got it A Xiang.'

She went outside after that and she suddenly stumbled down and was ready to shout at the person who bumped her.

"I'm sorry . I'm Sorry miss. It's was urgent I didn't see you out. " The guy who bumped him, who's about to enter the classroom , she looked up to see that person. His puffy cheeks, round eyes and innocent look, hes wearing a doctor suit. She didn't realize she was staring at him. She snapped herself.

"Watch where you are going next time." The guy bowed to him saying 'sorry' and 'thank you' stupid guy. He went inside where Zhou Zishu is.

"Zishu-ge!" Zhou Zishu looked at him and smiled.

"Doctor Cao Wei Ning what's up?" So Cao Wei Ning is his name? She didn't realize she was smiling, she went outside.

"I just wanted to invite you this coming saturday my birthday at my house. Bring your husband and your child."

"Okay We'll be there. I'll tell Lao Wen if he is not busy, by the way why are you looking so stunned? Are you in love?" He tease, Cao Wei Ning blushed.

"I bumped an angel Ge." Zhou Zishu raised his brows.

"Who is that angel?"

"She came from here in your class maybe you knew her. She's wearing a purple turtle neck ." Zhou Zishu raised more of his brows. Somewhat he knew who she was.