kissing you non-stop for the whole day

"Lily," You giggled as she continued to pepper kisses across your face. "What is going on with you today?"

"What?' She smiled as she kissed the corners of your lips. "I just love you."

"I know, baby. I love you too. But you've been kissing me all day non-stop." You said as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"Are you saying you don't like it?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"No, that's not at all what I'm saying." You said as you gazed into her soft brown eyes. "I'm just saying you seem extremely loving today and I don't know what I did to deserve it all."

"You're just being you. You deserve all the love in the world, baby." She smiled before she turned you onto your back, making you fall against the sofa. "And I want to give it all to you."

You couldn't help but smile as your heart fluttered in your chest.

She makes you feel so loved, so adored, all the time.

You can only hope that you do a great job making her feel the same way because you love her more than anything in the world.

"Don't get lost in that pretty mind of yours." She said as she kissed your cheeks softly. "Focus on me."

"Okay." You said as you intertwined your fingers with hers.

You closed your eyes and a laugh left your lips as she began to kiss your face again.

"I just love you so much." She said. "And I could kiss you forever and ever."

"I wouldn't complain if you did."

She giggled and kissed your collarbones lovingly.

"I know you wouldn't, darling." She said as you brushed your thumb across her palm. "My sweet girl."

You brought her hand to your lips and gave it a soft kiss before she put her lips on yours.

You didn't hesitate to kiss her back as she moved her sweet lips against yours, giving you some amazing kisses, some of the best you've ever had.

"You deserve to be kissed all the time. I want to spend more days like these, where I just shower you with love, the way you deserve." She spoke against your lips.

You pulled away and gazed into her eyes, using your free hand that wasn't holding hers to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You're just amazing, baby. That's what." She said before kissing you again. "And I'm so, so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too, baby, very much."

She pulled away from your lips to softly kiss your neck.

"Tomorrow, since you have the day off again, be prepared for me to spend the day showering you with love. You deserve it too."

"I'm ready." She smiled against  your skin.

You wrapped your arm around her to pull her closer, ready to give her as much love as she's been giving you today.