she gets jealous when the waitress flirts with you

"I can't choose what I want to eat." Lily sighed as she looked over the menu with big eyes. "Everything sounds amazing."

You just smiled to yourself as you watched her eyes roam across the delicious foods on the menu.

She's been so busy with the girls lately that you haven't had the time to go out on a date in a few weeks.

Although Lily takes good care of herself and has had the chance to eat some good foods over the last few weeks, nothing compares to this.

It's her favorite spot in town, which is why you decided to surprise her by bringing her here tonight.

Seeing her enjoy herself already and knowing that she brought her appetite for tonight brings you so much happiness.

"Get whatever you want, my love. Anything is fine. It's my treat." You grinned.

"Thank you, baby." She said as she looked away from the menu to send you a bright smile before staring back down at the menu.

Her mouth was practically watering as she looked over all the options.

Her eyes practically hearts.

Suddenly, the waitress appeared, asking the two of you if you had chosen what you wanted to eat as she set down the glasses of water that you ordered at first.

"So? Have we decided what we want?" She asked.

"Not yet," Lily said.

"Have you decided yet, beautiful?" The waitress asked as she innocently brushed her fingers across yours.

Lily saw this from the corner of her eye and she clenched her jaw, trying to stay calm despite the jealousy rushing through her veins.

"I have some great recommendations." She said as she licked her lips before she bent over, trying to show off to you as she started to brush her fingers across the menu.

She sank her teeth into her lip, smirking at you as you looked at her in confusion.

"If you like Italian food, we have some amazing spaghetti. If you like seafood, I suggest some pasta with some in it. We have some delicious salad, as well. Anything you'd like, I'll get you. I promise, honey."

You uncomfortably shifted in your seat as you looked at Lily, who was beginning to feel very angry and jealous.

"How about you order one of the things I recommended now and then try one later when you and I come out for a date together?"

"How about no?" Lily asked, no longer able to bite her tongue. "That's never going to happen."

She and the waitress locked eyes before Lily reached across the table for your hand.

"The girl you're flirting with is taken. She's mine."

"Oh, I'm-"

"Sorry? Yeah, you should be. I understand why you like her. She's gorgeous, right?"

The waitress nodded with bright red cheeks.

"But she's all mine. Instead of embarrassing yourself, next time don't flirt with someone unless you know they're single. With that said, I suggest you go find someone else because she's my girl. There's no way she's going on a date with you and there's no way she's interested in you when she's only mine."

"Yeah, I'm taken. And happily so." You said as you smiled at Lily, causing her to squeeze your hand.

"We'd like a new waitress. Bye." Lily said as she waved her away and then brought your hand to her lips.

"Someone's jealous."

"With the way she was flirting with you, can you blame me?" Lily sighed. "I love you and I don't want anyone flirting with you. You're mine."

"All yours." You said before getting up from your booth to sit down beside her, giving her a quick but passionate kiss on her lips.

She put her arm around you as you laid your head on her shoulder, looking over the menu together as you waited for a new waitress to come and take your order.