you're a fan and she flirts with you (requested)

You could feel your hands sweating and shaking as you moved up in line.

You could see the six members from where you stood and your heart was racing just thinking about finally meeting them, especially your bias - Lily.

You can't even begin to describe how much she means to you and even though she and the girls debuted only a couple of years ago, she has helped you through a lot.

So when you found out you were one of the lucky few fans who got chosen to go to an NMIXX fan meeting, you nearly passed out.

And now, you're so close to them that it doesn't even seem real.

You're the last in line and the fans ahead of you were slowly but surely reaching the end of the line and the last member before they'd head out.

Lily was the third one you'd end up meeting with Jinsol and Haewon in the front.

Your heart was pounding as you watched your feet move, each step you took being one step closer to them and Lily.

And finally, after a moment, you were up.

"Hello!" Haewon smiled as you walked up in front of her. "Thank you for coming to see us! What's your name?"

"Y/N," You said nervously.

"It's so good to meet you, Y/N!" She replied before signing the album you brought.

"Thank you so much!" You happily said.

It was almost a blur when it came to what happened next and what Haewon took a moment to talk to you about.

She was so unbelievably kind and took a moment to make you feel appreciated but none of it really sank in as it all felt too surreal.

After a moment, you moved on to Jinsol, who sent you a friendly grin and happily signed your album, her signature right below Haewon's.

"I'm so happy you could make it today. Thank you for loving and supporting NMIXX!" She grinned.

"Thank you for everything." You said before looking at Lily, your breath catching in your throat.

She was already looking at you since the other fans had finished and left, leaving you to be the only fan there with them now.

The smile on her face was wide and bright, her eyes sparkling so beautifully as she gazed at you.

She looked just as mesmerized by you as you were by her.

"Thank you for all you do. You're so loved and so supported." You told Jinsol and watched her smile from ear to ear, as if you'd completely made her day.

You didn't want to move on without being just as kind to her and making sure she was as adored as Haewon knew she was.

You wanted to make sure every member was aware of how appreciated and loved they were.

After a moment of talking to Jinsol, you took a deep breath and moved on to Lily, the one you felt most excited yet most nervous to meet.

"H-Hi," You nervously said.

"Hello!" Lily smiled. "I'm Lily. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. It's so nice to meet you." You said before shyly and nervously tucking a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Are you nervous?"

You nodded.

"Don't be nervous." She kindly spoke before putting her hands over yours on the table. "I'm happy to meet you."

"I'm happy to meet you too." You said and despite her telling you not to be nervous, you just couldn't help it.

"Your hands are very soft. I like your nails, they look so pretty!" She complimented as she stared at your different colored nails.

"Thank you." You shyly giggled.

"Do you want me to sign something?"

"I brought my album." You said as you put your NMIXX album in front of her.

She nodded and signed her name in a different spot from Jinsol and Haewon.

She put a few hearts below her name as well before looking up at you, her brown eyes meeting yours once more.

"You're so pretty." She whispered before shaking her head with a laugh. "Sorry, got caught up in my own thoughts for a second there. I didn't mean for you to hear that."

"It's okay." You spoke. "You think I'm pretty though? Really?"

"Yes. Very." She said, her cheeks heating up slightly as she kept looking at you.

"You're even prettier."

"Oh," She giggled. "Thank you. You know, Y/N, I think someone stole all of the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes. Because you have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen."

Another shy giggle left your lips.

Was she seriously flirting with you?

"That was pretty cheesy, wasn't it?" She laughed. "I'm sorry. I'm just trying to flirt with you but you're so pretty, I keep forgetting all the good lines."

"Lily," You shyly said, making her smile.

"You know, I'd take you out for ice cream but I don't think it'll be as sweet as you." She said before sending you a flirty wink.

"Are you asking me out?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Why do you look so surprised by that? You're a beautiful girl."

"I guess but I didn't expect you to. You're the most beautiful girl in the world."

She shook her head with a smile.

"You're sure you're not looking into a mirror? Because that's you."

She made your heart flutter and your stomach fill with butterflies.

"So when I text you good morning tomorrow, what number should I text?" She flirtatiously asked.

"Are you being serious?" You asked with wide eyes.

She pulled her phone out and unlocked it before putting it in front of you.

"I'm serious about this, Y/N. I like you a lot. Please let me have your number."

You looked at her for a few more seconds as you wondered to yourself if you were dreaming.

This couldn't be happening, it was too good to be true.

But you pinched your arm and then looked back at her to find that it was real as you were still here in front of her, gazing into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"Okay." You spoke before entering your number into her phone, along with your name.

"I'll text you, pretty girl. I promise."

"I'm looking forward to it." You said before moving forward, moving on to Sullyoon

However, your phone vibrated in your pocket and you pulled it out to see a text from an unknown number.

"Hey, it's Lily! I was serious about that date. How does tomorrow sound?"

You looked over at her to find her staring at you, her teeth sinking into her lip as she waited for a reply.

"Sounds perfect." You replied and heard her phone chime before watching her grin as she read the text.

Sending you a smiley face and a heart, you felt the butterflies overwhelm you once more but in the best way.

This fan meeting was truly a dream come true in more ways than one.

And you felt like the luckiest girl in the world knowing that Lily was falling as hard for you as you were for her.