Chapter 2: Gammamon vs Impmon

After the battle between Max and Lincoln Tygren plans to send his Kevin and his Digimon partner Impmon to challenge Max and his Digimon partner Gammamon to a Digimon battle so that he can have the data on them.

Kevin: Let's see if this Max Ryusei and his Digimon partner Gammamon can put up challenge for us.

Impmon: Indeed I'm curious to see what my counterpart Gammamon is capable of.

Kevin gave a smirk to his Digimon partner/ little brother.

Kevin: Oh I have a feeling that they'll give us a challenge unlike the other tamers.

Meanwhile...

It was nighttime in Royal Woods as everyone was heading home to be ready for school tomorrow.

Max and his Digimon partner Gammamon were walking home until Max gets a text message from an unknown person.

Max: Odd seems like this tamer wants us to meet them at the park.

Gammamon then jumped from behind his back.

Gammamon: I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!

Max was suspicious of this person that sent him the text but chose to put it aside for now.

Max smiled at his partner and little brother Gammamon.

Max: Alright then let's go meet them.

Max and Gammamon went to the park to see this tamer.

Meanwhile...

Max and his Digimon partner Gammamon arrived at the park where they see a purple haired boy and a Digimon known as Impmon

Max's Digimon partner Gammamon was cautious of this Digimon.

Max: (cautious) So who are you?

Kevin scoffed

Kevin: The names Kevin Akusei and my Digimon partner's name is Impmon. Now shall we begin?

Max looked to his partner.

Max: You ready buddy?

Gammamon gave Max a confident smile

Gammamon: Yeah!

Gammamon then charges at Impmon and Impmon does the same. Gammamon tried to use break claw on him but Impmon dodges the attack and unleashed a fireball.

Max: Gammamon dodge and try to use break claw!

Gammamon dodged and used break claw on Impmon that pushes him back a little.

Kevin gave a smirk he was enjoying this battle.

Kevin: (smirk) That's enough warm up time to take this battle to the next level.

Impmon: Impmon digivolve to... Punkmon!

Max: Time we take this battle to the next level!

Gammamon nodded

Gammamon: Gammamon digivolve to... BetelGammamon!

BetelGammamon and Punkmon both charged at each other

Max: BetelGammamon Sol Blow!

BetelGammamon's fists were covered in flames as he charges at Punkmon.

Kevin: Punkmon dodge and use Blitzkrieg Bop.

Punkmon: Got it.

Punkmon dodged BetelGammamon's attack and he punched him. BetelGammamon was quick as he dodged the attack but Punkmon and BetelGammamon clashed and hits him sending him to the ground.

Max: (worried) BetelGammamon are you okay?

BetelGammamon gave his partner a reassuring smile.

BetelGammamon: Don't worry I'm ok.

Max smiled back at his partner.

Max: (smile) Then the real battle starts now!

BetelGammamon got into a battle stance.

BetelGammamon: ( confident smile) Yeah!

Kevin: Hmph I'm impressed that you both can still keep going. But unfortunately this battle will have to continue another day.

Punkmon reverted back to Impmon.

Impmon: I look forward to the next time we meet.

The two disappeared leaving Max and his Digimon partner were confused.

BetelGammamon reverted back to Gammamon.

Max: Something tells me we haven't seen the last of those two.

To be continued...