Chapter 11: WezenGammamon in town

The Awesome Tamers begin their journey to find the crests and stop the rising darkness coming.

Max: Is everyone ready?

They all nodded yes as they are ready to begin their journey as they travel to the Digital World but unaware that Tobias and his Digimon partner Publimon were watching them.

Tobias: Is Triceramon ready?

Publimon: Ready and able.

Tobias smiled evilly.

Tobias:(evil smile) Then let the fun begin!

A digimon that looks like a triceratops ran out of its cage to find the Awesome Tamers and destroy them.

Meanwhile with the Awesome Tamers...

Max and his friends along with their Digimon partners have set up camp as they were about to sleep the ground started to shake.

Ronnie Anne: Something big is coming this way.

They prepared for battle as they see Triceramon charging at them.

Rex: It's Triceramon!

Gammamon and the others digivolved as they fought Triceramon.

Triceramon: Tri-Horn Attack!

The digimon charged at them.

Max: Sol Blow!

BetelGammamon's fists were covered in flames as he charged at Triceramon. Loogarmon attacked the digimon from behind but Triceramon grabbed the wolf digimon and throws him straight at Growlmon and the others.

Triceramon: You will all be destroyed!

Max and BetelGammamon: Not today!

Max's Digivice started to glow as BetelGammamon reverted back to Gammamon.

Gammamon: Gammamon Digivolve to... WezenGammamon!

Daniel: Gammamon digivolved into another champion form!

Ronnie Anne: This Digimon is named WezenGammamon a champion level Digimon with powerful cannons on his head.

Max: Let's go WezenGammamon! Sedna!

WezenGammamon fired a powerful shot from his two horns at Triceramon. Triceramon couldn't block it as Growlmon and Kyubimon charged at Triceramon.

Timeskip...

They defeated Triceramon as they patch themselves up.

Alexis: This isn't gonna be easy if the enemies are going to stop us from finding the crests.

Max: Agreed we'll need to be ready if we encounter any other Digimon.

To be continued...