Chapter 10: The masters of darkness

One of Tygren's spies tells him and his Digimon partner Tsukaimon that children and their Digimon partners are now searching for the crests. He became furious and told his son and his team to forget about retrieving the data from the Awesome Tamers. Tygren contacted his allies and told them to meet him at his base.

The first two that arrived are Tobias and his Digimon partner Publimon. Tobias and Publimon enjoys causing trouble for tamers in Digimon battles. The second is Amanda and her Digimon partner Gazimon. Samantha has an aggressive passion for bringing destruction and Gazimon enjoys doing it as well. The other a samurai in training named Zack and his Digimon partner Kotemon. Zack is a deadly fighter and tamer. The other's a hacker named Darien and his Digimon partner Hagurumon. Emily and her Keramon. Cole and his Digimon partner Kudamon. The other two are young children named Ren annd his Digimon partner Matadormon and Aurora and her Digimon partner Demidevimon. The last one is Tygren's brother Sid Akusei and his Digimon partner Darklizardmon.

Tobias and the others arrived and sat down.

Tygren: Glad you all can join us.

Tobias:(annoyed) This better be good Tygren me and Publimon don't have time for this.

Tygren:(anger) Would you both rather feel our wrath?

Tobias and Publimon gulped in fear and shook their heads no.

Tygren: Good. As you all know these brats Max and his friends along with their Digimon partners are searching for the crests.

Sid: So what's the plan to stop them little brother?

Darklizardmon: I'm wondering the exact same thing.

Tsukaimon: That's where all of you will come in. All of us will those fools before they find the crests.

Emily: And if they just so happens to have more allies?

Tygren: Destroy them by any means necessary.

Keramon: I like the sound of that.

Demidevimon: Of course you would. But I can tell they won't be so easy to destroy.

Tygren: Exactly Demidevimon. I have also discovered that the boy Max's Digimon partner Gammamon possesses more than one champion form.

Darien: Impressive... So where exactly are we to find these crests?

Tygren: Patience my friend will destroy the crests of light. Since we also posses crests of our own with the power of darkness. We will conquer Earth and the Digital World and then the Universe! They all laughed evilly.

To be continued...