⇇Chapter 8 : Vickie and Robin⇉

It was already Saturday and Robin couldn't wait to meet Vickie. It wasn't like a date, just a meet up but Robin felt like it kind of was a date. She kept fussing on what to wear. She settled for some jeans and a multi coloured V- neck sweater that she likes. She tried them on and she actually liked them. She found some black boots and put them on.

She left her room and found a large denim large that she bought last autumn. She looked at herself in the mirror that was in the hallway and smiled at herself. She heard the sound of a car horn and walked outside.

She had called Steve to bring her to the cinema where she was going to meet Vickie. She got in Steve's car and turned to him. ''Thanks for bringing me to the cinema, dingus.'' Steve looked at her. ''I mean, you helped me get all the jobs so it's just a favor,'' Steve shrugged. Robin pulled the mirror down and checked her hair. She was satisfied of how her hair looked so she flicked it up and looked out the window the entire journey.

Finally, Steve pulled up at the cinema. Robin saw Vickie waiting for her at the entrance and thanked Steve for bringing her once again, then got out of the car. She walked towards Vickie, vowing herself to not blush. When she looked up, she saw Vickie's face light up.

''Robin! You made it!'' Vickie exclaimed. ''Of course I would. I mean I'm not that type of person who doesn't show up meetings obviously, also sorry if I talk too much I am just really nervous right now because no one barely asks me out to anywhere actually and..'' Robin got interrupted by Vickie's laughter. Her laughter was the sound of soft bells. It was adorable.

''Did you know you also talk alot when you're nervous?'' Vickie told Robin, smiling at her. Robin smiled and said, ''Yes. I do know that.'' Vickie smiled and looked at the cinema. ''Should we go inside then?'' Vickie suggested. ''Of course. That's why we're here isn't it?'' Robin replied. ''Yeah. I like your outfit by the way,'' Vickie complimented. Robin slightly blushed and thanked her and complimented her outfit aswell.

The two girls walked inside the cinema. They both chose to watch The Terminator which only came out a few months ago. They paid for their tickets and bought a large popcorn to share and went to the cinema. They sat in their seats and after a few minutes the movie started. Every time Robin wanted to eat some popcorn, she tried to avoid brushing Vickie's hand. She managed to not brush against her hand but one time she wasn't lucky.

Robin went to eat some popcorn at the same time as Vickie and Robin wasn't paying attention and she didn't brush against her hand, she accidently held it because they both went for the same popcorn piece. They both looked down at their hands and Robin quickly pulled her hand away and kept on apologizing.

''It's alright, Robin. It really is.'' Vickie kept saying. Finally Robin stopped apologizing and began to watch the movie again. After about half an hour the film ended and Robin and Vickie both left. When they walked out, Robin saw Steve in his car. Steve looked up from his phone and mentioned Robin to get in the car.

Robin turned to Vickie to say goodbye. ''I'll see you soon, then?'' Robin said. ''Yeah. Maybe.'' Vickie replied, smiling at Robin. Just as Robin was about to walk away, Vickie suddenly grabbed Robin by one hand and said, ''I really enjoyed today. You really made my day better with your multiple apologies and your rantings when you were nervous.''

This action and words cause Robin to blush and just nodded at Vickie, smiling. Robin held up two fingers meaning ''Peace!'' and walked to Steve's car. Steve watched the whole thing go down and the first thing he asked Robin when she got into the car was,

''What the hell was that about?'' Robin just shrugged and looked out the window the entire journey.

( 701 words )

x x x

A / N

ty all for 60+ views, i appreciate it!