↭ Chapter 16: The Flower part 2 ↭

(long chapter!!)

As Will was getting ready to meet up at the movies with the party, he got a notification from his phone. He opened his phone and saw that Mike had texted him. Will felt his heart slightly racing as he opened the text.

Mike: Hey Will.

Will: Hi!

Mike: What are you doing?

Will: Getting ready for the movies. You?

Mike: Nothing. I got ready ages ago.

Will: Oh alright. Is that why you're texting me? Bc ur doing nothing?

Mike: No. Well, yeah. But I wanted to ask if you would like to come over to mine after the movies?

Will: Jesus Mike. Can't get enough of me can you?

Mike: What? No! It's not like that! I just want you to come over bc Nancy is having Robin over and I decided you might want to come over?

Will: Robin is staying at Nancy's? 

Mike: Yeah, she was there when I came home this morning.

Will: Yeah, I saw her in Nancy's window when I left.

Mike: Seriously?

Will: Yeah. Also I would love to stay over at urs.

Mike: Alright. See you!

Will: Bye!!!

***

Will turned his phone off and walked downstairs. El was waiting for him downstairs with Max. ''You finally came down! What took you so long?'' Max asked, smiling while having her arm around El's shoulder. ''Sorry, Mike texted me. He wants me to stay over at his and I agreed. So, are we gonna go or not?'' Will said, quickly. The two girls glanced at each other.

''Yeah, we don't wanna be late do we?'' Max said, taking her arm off El's shoulder. ''C'mon then,'' Will said and they all left. It was about a thirty minute walk so that's why they left early. By the time they had arrived, everyone was there. 

Will and Mike made eye-contact and Max and El were nudging each other while smiling. Lucas and Dustin were oblivious to the situation. Anyway, the Party went into the movies and payed to watch some horror movie they all voted to watch. They paid for their snacks and sat in this order: 

Max and El in the middle.

Lucas and Dustin on the right where the emergency exist is.

Will and Mike on the left where the toilets are.

Once they all sat down in their assigned seats and watched the movie. Every time there was a jumpscare, El held Max's held tight. Will jumped and held Mike's hand while Mike tried to comfort Will by stroking his thumb over his hand. Will felt himself blushing while mad.      

Then another jumpscare came in screen and this time Mike got scared and he held Will's hand tightly. This was a bit too much for Will to handle. "Mike," Will whispered. "Yeah?" Mike whispered back. "I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back," Will whispered. "Oh alright," Mike said. Will slowly got up and left the theatre.