Chapter 3

Iruka was having a long day. First today was the graduation exam which was so looong. Then he had to supervise Naruto so he could clean the Hokage Mountain. Lastly, when he was relaxed in his bed, the Hokage sent out an emergency meeting for all Jonin. Apparently Naruto had stolen the Forbidden Scroll. Oh Naruto was so going to get it...

||

Hinata breathed heavily on the ground. She attempted to create a Shadow Clone but could only make two without being exhausted.

"Are you ok?" Naruto asked Hinata

"I-I'm f-fine. I-I j-just don't have as much chakra as you do." Hinata heaved

"Maybe you can learn a different jutsu from the scroll so you won't be so tired?" Naruto suggested

"A-Alright." Hinata got up and trotted over to the scroll

Hinata read the scroll until something caught her eyes.

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist

Classification: Kekkei Genkai, Hiden, Taijutsu, Chakra Absorption Technique, Chakra Transfer Technique

Class: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

The Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist is a jutsu that works in conjunction with the Byakugan, the Gentle Fist fighting style, and the ability to draw chakra from all chakra points, as such only a Hyūga can use this jutsu. This jutsu can create lion heads of any size from the user's hands to drain the chakra from their opponents chakra points and enhances the user's strength. The user can use the stolen chakra as their own. If the chakra comes from a person with a Kekkei Genkai, the user may also be able to use the Kekkei Genkai until the stolen chakra is used up. User can also give stolen chakra and their own to comrades if their chakra is low.

WARNING: Only those with the Byakugan and delicate chakra control can attempt this. Do NOT use this unless permitted and under supervision.

Hinata stared at the section, the jutsu sounded incredible. She had the Byakugan and her clans technique's required a lot of chakra control, Hinata could learn this. Her excitement from learning a powerful jutsu grew more as she read the instructions on how to use it.

She felt the chakra from all her chakra points being pulled into her hands. A faint blue light formed into her hands and it grew into intensity but her focus was interrupted by Iruka.

"Naruto... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT STEALING THE FORBIDDEN SCR- wait. Hinata, what are you doing here?" Iruka yelled at Naruto but his attention drifted towards Hinata

"I-I w-was just search for herbs when I came across Naruto-kun. He told me Mizuki-sensei set a test up for him that he had to take one of the Hokage's scrolls and learn a jutsu from it." Hinata told Iruka

"She's right! Mizuki-sensei came up to me and said that there was a secret test I can take to become a ninja! Believe it!"

Huh? Mizuki?

Iruka senses the incoming attack, and looks over his shoulder at the incoming kunai. "Look out!"

Iruka pushes Naruto and Hinata back, taking the kunai. It pushes Iruka back to the wall of the hut. kunai are in the wall, some pinning Iruka there, and there’s one in his leg.

"I see you’ve found our little hide away." Mizuki made himself known

Iruka looked up at him. "So that’s the way it is, huh? I should’ve known."

"Naruto! Give me the scroll, now!" Mizuki ordered

"Wait a minute..." Naruto and Hinata look over at Iruka, then back at Mizuki

"What’s going on here?" Hinata said

Iruka panted, pulled out the kunai in his leg and throws it aside. "Naruto! Hinata! Don’t let Mizuki get the scroll! It contains forbidden jutsu, that could put this village in grave danger. Mizuki used you to get the scroll for himself. For his own power."

"Naruto... Hinata..." Mizuki holds out his hand. "Iruka’s just trying to scare you two cause he doesn’t want you two to have the scroll."

Naruto and Hinata look over to Iruka, they didn't know who to belive

"Stop lying, Mizuki! Don’t let him trick you both!"

Mizuki laughed. "Oh, I’ll tell you who’s really lying."

Iruka's eyes widened, Mizuki was about to reveal an S-class secret. "No, Mizuki!"

"They’ve been lying to you your whole life, Naruto. Since the decree 12 years ago."

"What decree?" Naruto asked

"What does that have to do with Naruto?" Hinata asked as well

"Everyone knows except you two. Iruka’s trying to hide it from you now. He’d do anything to shut me up."

Naruto looks up at Mizuki with wide eyed. "What is this decree? Why does everyone else know about it?"

"Don’t tell him! It’s forbidden!" Iruka yelled but to deaths ears

"That you're the Nine-Tailed Fox! You're the demon incarnation! You're the Kyuubi that attacked the village 12 years ago and killed hundreds!" Mizuki said