Chapter 4

Naruto ran from tree to tree. Tears blocked his vision. So many emotions were running through him at the moment. This day was one painful event after another.

"You're the Nine-Tailed Fox! You're the demon incarnation! You're the Kyuubi that attacked 12 years ago and killed hundreds!"

Naruto tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming. He heard Hinata behind him, telling him to stop but he didn't. He was too dangerous to be around.

When he got away from Hinata, Naruto rested against the trunk of a tree. Tears were freely coming down on his face. While this new information had shocked him deeply, it wasn't hard to believe. Everything else had made much more sense.

The small meals of terribly quality. Vandalism on his door of his apartment. Slaps for ill behavior. Rumors. Forced separation from even the most basic social interaction. And so much more he couldn't register.

Whether this information was true or not, it struck a painful cord. The traitors words had put him through such an emotional turmoil, causing him to run but not before Mizuki exposed more painful truths.

"You think Iruka is here that it'll help you! I can easily overpower him. Even if you try, there's NOTHING you can do. You may be fast after all those dumb pranks but you know NOTHING! You're fighting style? You're knowledge? All the teachers at the academy altered your books and made sure your forms were terrible. It was so easy for everyone to help to make sure you die as soon as you started fieldwork. You're weak! Helpless! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"

And he was right. Naruto knew what he was taught was different from the rest of the students at the academy. Despite his skill in Fuinjutsu, however prodigious he may be, he was still self taught and self taught could only take you so far without a teacher.

Naruto just didn't want to be here right now. He wanted to be home and loved and for someone to wrap their arms around him and tell him it will be alright. But it won't be, he was all alone with no one.

Maybe Hinata... She seemed to care about him at least a little bit. But she'll be better off with him not around...

Suddenly, Everything went black and it felt like Naruto was being pulled back.

||

Hinata found Naruto unconscious against a tree, she tried shaking him awake a few times but to no avail.

"Naruto wake up!" Hinata shook him

Naruto didn't so Hinata activate her Byakugan to try to see what the problem was. Nothing looked wrong in his chakra network and she didn't see any visible injuries. Hinata deactivated her Byakugan and watched over Naruto and the scroll until he woke up.

A twig snapped and Hinata turned to face the source, ready in a fighting stance. When she saw it was Iruka she calmed down slightly.

"Hinata! Thank Kami you two are alright. Where's Mizuki?"

Hinata was about to answer but something felt off. Her instincts told her that wasn't Iruka. She activate her Byakugan and saw through the illusion easily and got into the Gentle Fist stance. This made 'Iruka' nervous.

"Hinata... why are you activating your Byakugan? There's no danger here..."

"You can't fool me Iruka-sensei.... or should I say Mizuki-sensei..." Hinata said

'Iruka' frowned and the illusion disappeared, revealing to be Mizuki. "Just give me the scroll Hinata and I won't hurt you two." He tried to threaten

This only furthered her determination. "I won't let you hurt Naruto."