𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 [CH.2 pg.2]

Stan banged his head against the locker.
"Fuck..Fuck...FUCK!" Stan kicked the locker and stomped away.
The bell ringed for the next period, everyone in the hallway gave him weird looks and he tried to search for Kyle, but it seems he was nowhere to be found. Stan went inside the Boys bathroom and locked it.
Stan sulked down in the stall and hid his face, "This isn't how it was suppose to go... this is what happens when I'm honest."
Stan's eyes began to tear up, someone walking in the stall stood right in front of it.
"What's wrong with you." A voice said outside of the stall.
Stan sniffled, "H-Huh? Who are you?"
"Is my voice really that unnoticeable?" Craig said.
Stan tried to wipe his tears in realization as he sat inside the stall, "Oh. Craig."
Craig said sternly, "Wow, don't you sound enthusiastic.
Stan rolled his eyes, "You can't be talking."
Craig sighed, "Your being a wimp, your not the only person that had the whole school hate them momentarily."
Stan didn't say anything and just let Craig ramble on.
"Stan- Er i don't consider you as a friend. But if you were, the girls are the top gossipers in our school and rumors spread like a bunch of stupid bees, if you really want to get people to like you, change." Craig said blankly.
Stan stared at the wall, "The guy who barley has any emotions is giving me advice?"
Craig raised his arm in the air sticking the middle finger at Stan over the stall.
"Has anyone told you your really annoying? Like more than before." Craig said sternly.
Stan sighed, "Look I'm sorry, I'm just not in the best mood."
Craig coughed,"I deal with emotions all the time, my boyfriend Tweek really changed me. He's way stronger then me even though he may appear weak, but he always gets through stuff y'know."
Stan nodded, knowing Craig and Tweek were a strong couple since elementary.
"But- Even sometimes when all hope seems lost, he's always by my side. At least that's me or whatever." Craig put his arm around his head. "But hey, I don't know if you have someone in your life like that, and to be frank I could care less." Craig began to walk away from the stall almost leaving before saying one last thing.
"I wonder, you guys are so shitty, but you somehow always end up back in your group." Craig left out the bathroom giving Stan time to think about everything.
________________________________
Stan walked out the stall still looking as though he recently cried, and he rubbed his eyes with the schools sink water. He missed a few periods of school leaving his GPA pretty low. He went to his classes as normal and finally got a chance to see Kyle.
Stan smiled eagerly, "Kyle!"
Kyle turned around before smiling back, "Hey Stan! Cool if we talk?
Stan said happily,"Of course dude! What about?"
"Let's go somewhere more private, since you skipped all our classes." Kyle dragged Stan along to go in a more secure area.
Stan paused, "So.. What did you need to tell me?"
Kyle sighed, "Dude! A bunch of people hate you right now and one of the girls might end up fighting you! I still have to go to all of my classes y'know- I can't just protect you always."
Stan felt depression and anxiety hit all at once again, "Oh... But I couldn't keep leading Wendy on, like you said it wasn't right.." Stan said sadly.
Kyle took deep breaths, "Yea that is what I said, but this is fucking high school man, have you seen the girls fights?! They are fucking animals that crawl on all fours!"
Stan chuckled a little, "Haha.. All fours.."
Kyle yelled, "SHUT UP- No time for jokes all right! You got enemies man. As your friend I'll be their beside you but if we end up in the hospital- or you.. YOUR AT FAULT!"
Stan sighed again, "You think I should just end it all.."
Kyles face scrunched up, "If you die, I fucking die, if you kill yourself I will literally awake you by stomping on your grave, spitting on it, then cry cause your my friend."
Stan chuckled again, "Sounds like a girl on her period."
Kyle side-eyed Stan with a straight face.
Stan finally got serious, "Alright dude what's the plan?"
Kyle said, "Well... Don't die?"
________________________________
Authors note:
but anywho this is so fun to make- cuz like it has angst and it's funny and it's romantic all at once all leading to the plot.
Y'all shoulda told me to make this earlier 🧟
Okay but really thanks to everyone and I love making this and seeing everyone enjoying it😘
WE RANK #3 IN STYLEFANFIC‼️‼️
Probably gonna upload another one today but my posting schedule Is abnormal so just keep checking when I post😭