1

tom's pov

"C'mon, I'm not gonna lose to your lazy ass again" Bill whined, rubbing his temples.

"Sorry Billy, just what happens when you're the worse twin" I chuckled, raising my shirt to wipe away the bullets of sweat from my forehead. at the sight of my body, multiple of the girls in the crowd screamed as I smiled and waved.

"TOMMMM!!!!" Lilia screamed as she ran up to me, her skirt blowing in the wind.

"I knew you could win baby" She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck as I awkwardly shuffled away.

"uh, Lilia. what'd I tell you about calling me shit like that in public" Her face instantly dropped, brows furrowing as she completely removed her hands from my body.

"fuck you then"

"don't you ever say shit like that to me again" I growled, grabbing her arm as tight as I could as I only got mere inches away from her face.

her eyes welled up as I let go, she frantically held her arm that was bright red from my fingers.

"you're such a bitch!" she squealed, running off to her friends as I made my way over to Bill and the others.

"We should head to the strip club" the boys all collectively agreed before we got into our cars and drove off.

__

as soon as we got there two workers greeted us and walked us over to our designated booth, the selection of girls today was much different than it was yesterday.

out of all the girls dancing, my eye was caught on one girl, she was wearing thigh-high black boots with a brown overcoat on.
she flicked her cigarette before placing it back in her mouth and taking a drag, her head turning to look at me and raise a brow.

she was silently leaning out of the club's back door, smoking her cigarette and blowing it outside.

the purple lights of the place glowing on her skin perfectly, her lips a deep maroon as her long black hair lay flat against her coat, she had on dark eye makeup, and big bug eyes that made me want her all the more.

"anything I can get you four tonight?" Michael, the waitress, said.

I cocked a brow before smiling "Actually, yeah. get me that one over there." I pointed to the girl who was no longer looking, instead taking another drag from her cigarette before stomping it out and closing the door once more.

"oh, Madeleine. yes, of course, I'll get her to you as soon as I can!" he grinned, taking the other's orders of drinks before finally turning back to me.

"a negroni. please" My eyes didn't falter, my gaze stuck on the girl just as much as it was a moment ago. Michael nodded with a smile before walking away toward the bartender.

madeleine's pov

"fuuuck" I whispered, rubbing my temples as I stared at my stomped-out cigarette laying on the pavement of the outside porch.

I was ready to get onto my next few private rooms until Lacey, the room manager came over to me.

"hiii sugar, I know you've got a few private rooms waiting as is but a very special person just purchased the VIP room with you" As she spoke her accent laced every word perfectly while her brown eyes shot up towards me and her platinum hair blew in the soft current of the AC.

she fiddled with her button-up as she smiled at me to which I sighed.

"Okay lace, just for you" I smiled, kissing her cheek as I slipped off my coat and handed it to her so she could hang it back up, as she handed me a sticky note with the room number and special requests.

I made my way to the room, repeating the males name several times in my head before slipping inside the beaded curtains of the open room and pressing the occupied button, watching as the doors closed and the leds flicked on, as the start of the music played I took my time to examine the boys face.

"Tom, right?" he smirked, making my thighs shake a little.

"you've got the right guy" he leaned back, placing his arms crossed against his chest as he watched me dance.

"how cute, I've never met a tom before" I smiled, wrapping a leg around the pole.

"Sure you have, it's quite the common name" he was so quiet, it was unsettling yet attractive at the same time.

by the end of the song I was no longer on stage, standing in front of Tom as he watched my body slow to a stop.

"let me take you out on a ride soon, baby" he grinned, looking up at my eyes for the first time this entire night.

"I don't do that with paying customers" I scoffed, turning around and placing thing after thing of mine into my bag, he was attractive, but not enough for me to go on a date with him and potentially lose my high-paying job.

for a long moment, it was completely quiet, before-

"I wasn't asking, princess" I felt cold steel get placed against my back as I slowly raised to a standing position.

"Okay- woah.." I let out a heavy, shaky breath as I felt his back press up against mine and the gun make its way to my neck.

"I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow at 8 pm, I'm gonna take you to the raceway, and I'm gonna take you for a ride" he whispered into my ear.

"Okay. you'll pick me up tomorrow"

I felt him smile against my neck as he gently kissed my skin, causing me to blush.

"good girl"

and within seconds he was gone, every trace of him left in the room was gone as well.

I didn't know what the fuck just happened, but I liked it.