Ancient History

Joseph Joestar had not seen Seraphine or Kars since the pillar man himself had chosen a greater path. He didn't mind, and instead had an interest in the speed wagon foundation.

;;

Kars was busy with Seraphine. After the fight, he followed her back towards her ancient temple. His eyes wondered across the drawings carved into the walls, his curiosity piqued at the sight of them.

"I haven't seen any remnants of your followers until now. Do you ever wonder if they are still out there, alive?"

Seraphine chuckles at Kars. "They are alive, but in a similar situation with users of Hamon," She grabs an arrow from her waist, showing it off to the pillar man.

"What is that, my empress?" The pillar ask. Seraphine points back to the carving on the walls.

"These aren't just carvings, my child. Each one adds more to our story. If you read them, you can find out about my arrows."

The ancient pillar examines the markings, reading the history he hadn't known existed.

Long ago, Seraphine had many devoted worshippers. They were a mix between human beings, and a entirely different species. The term for it being an alien. It started with the Zeraphians.

The Zeraphians possessed incredible shape-shifting abilities, allowing them to alter their forms at will.

Deeply fascinated by the concept of divinity, the Zeraphians revered an angelic figure known as Seraphine. Seraphine was believed to possess immense wisdom, boundless compassion, and the power to transcend mortal limitations. Legends depicted her as a celestial being of pure radiance and grace, regarded by both Zeraphians and humans as a divine muse.

One fateful day, a group of Zeraphians embarked on a mission to Earth, guided by visions and prophecies that foretold of a special connection between Seraphine and the human race. As they descended from space, their arrival caused widespread awe and wonder among the humans who witnessed the event.

The Zeraphians, bearing gifts of advanced technology and knowledge, sought to establish a harmonious alliance with humanity. Over time, a deep bond formed between the Zeraphians and certain individuals who were born with a unique heritage—being both half human and half Zeraphian. These individuals, known as the "Seraphim Children" possessed latent abilities and were seen as the bridge between Seraphine and her mortal followers.

In an extraordinary act, the Zeraphians crafted a mystical arrow infused with their cosmic energy, a relic capable of awakening dormant powers within Humans. This arrow granted its wielder a Stand—a manifestation of their innermost strength and willpower. Each Stand was unique, possessing its own extraordinary abilities, and became an embodiment of the user's spirit and potential. The arrows were made as an offering for Seraphine.

With the power of their Stands, the Seraphim Children, along with their Zeraphian allies, formed a devoted group of worshippers known as the Seraphim Order.

They built hidden temples and altars along what is now know known as southern Europe. The Zeraphian's slowly disappeared, but with their disappearance the Seraphim children flourished.

Supposedly after Seraphine's "death", they died away never to be seen again.

After finally understanding the history of Seraphine's followers, he grew more curious. He wished to know where she came from, and what exactly she was.