Haunt me.

After the night where I had slapped Ivy I got hell from everyone of the boys, of course they didn't think her behavior was okay, but nowhere was I in the right for slapping her and to be fair, that was the first time I've ever laid my hands on a woman...or at least in that way..

I wanted to say sorry to her, but she stopped coming around, every time we hanged out at georg's she wasn't coming out like she used to, she'd only come down to the kitchen once in a while to get something.
But I noticed her changing. She walked around in sweat now..and when she didn't she was in work out clothes, and you could clearly see her figure, fat ass, abs damn those legs even. She worked on herself and it showed.

We had asked Georg why she stopped hanging around, to which he answer she despised me, she wanted nothing to do with me.

Fair enough.

Not long after our band really took off, we were going on tour and shit. Our dream was becoming true, as we grew more famous the bored I became with everything else.
I purposely would get caught with different girls just to feel some sort of excitement.
The boys had slowly given up with me at that point, I was never gonna stop sleeping around.
Not like I wanted to either, I am who I am.

Shortly after we got to the middle of our first tour I heard Georg FaceTiming Ivy on the tour bus in the back room, I was going to the bathroom when I noticed the door slightly cracked open.
I ended up eavesdropping their conversation.

"I'm sure I wanna do this, I'm not just gonna sit home and rot away while your living the dream Georg I wanna do something with my life." Ivy's voice sounded like she had a lot more confidence than she used to. It sounded good on her.

"Yeah and I get that I really do, but do you honestly believe that you can do this?" Georg asked, and I know what ever ivy wanted to do, Georg was trying to support it while still trying to protect her to the best of his ability, sadly Ivy took the question the wrong way

"What? You don't think I'll have what it takes?? You think your the only one who can make it big? It swear Toms robbed off too much on you, your just as annoying, arrogant and selfish as he is. Goodbye brother, have a good tour"

With that she hung up the phone and I could hear the painful sigh Georg let out, suddenly a movie came from further up the bus and I was pushed back into reality and realized I had to go before Georg discovered that I had listened to the conversation between him and his sister.

We didn't hear much from Ivy at that point, honestly speaking after the first year I forgot about her like completely.

After 2-4 years of touring, making albums, going to interviews and photo shoots, we made the decision to move from Germany to La.

For the past two years, my band had been on an incredible journey. We were performing at concerts, attending shows and events, and having the time of our lives. But no matter where I went, there was always one girl who caught my eye. I didn't even know her name, but she seemed to have all my attention, even though we had never spoken before.

I later found out that she was a model from my brother Bill. When I expressed my attraction to her, Bill just laughed and told me " well good luck with that one Tom, she hates men." But that only made her more attractive to me. I knew I had no way of approaching her, at least not yet. So I tried to forget about her, but I always seemed to end up seeing her everywhere. On TV, at the biggest fashion week in Paris, on the most famous runways.

Then one night, big news broke. The girl whose name I still didn't know had just been announced as the highest-paid model ever, at only 20 years old. I was excited by the news, even though I didn't know why. And then, to my surprise, the band found out that she was going to be handing out the awards at our next award show. I couldn't wait to see her again.