Get Away.

Tom's POV

Ivy's hesitation was almost painful, but the relief that washed over me when she finally nodded was indescribable. "I did say I was yours, always were, and always will, don't you dare make me regret that, Tom Kaulitz," she warned, the sternness in her voice underlining the severity of the situation. I knew I was on thin ice.

She disappeared into my bedroom, her need for solitude palpable. I gave her the space she needed, walking into the kitchen where Georg and Gustav were engaging in some sort of popcorn warfare. The lightness in the room was a stark contrast to the tension we had left in the other.

"Oh shit, lover boy, got trouble in paradise?" Georg teased, a smirk on his face as he noticed my strained expression.

I couldn't hold back. The story tumbled out of me, raw and filled with regret. The room grew silent as I shared the details of my confession and Ivy's reaction. Georg's smirk faded into an expression of disbelief, his laughter replaced by a disapproving shake of his head. "Tom, brother, I'm not mad, just very disappointed in you, for real." His words stung more than I'd like to admit.

But despite their disappointment, there was a clear sense of relief that Ivy was willing to give me another chance. They knew how much I loved her, how much I regretted my actions. So, desperate for a way to make things right, I turned to them for ideas.

It took a moment for them to come up with something, the room filled with contemplative silence. "What about taking her on a romantic vacation or some corny shit like that?" Gustav eventually suggested, his tone light and teasing.

A lightbulb went off in my head. That was it! "OH MY GOD, GUSTAV YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I shouted, bolting up from my seat and running towards the stairs, leaving a very confused Georg and Gustav behind. It was a long shot, but it was worth a try. Ivy deserved everything and more, and I was determined to give it to her.

I was on a mission, and the excitement coursing through my veins was almost palpable as I raced upstairs to start planning the most epic romantic getaway I could conjure up. This wasn't about grand gestures, it was about expressing my feelings, showing Ivy just how much she meant to me.

Calling her company to inform them she'd be taking some time off was a breeze. They were surprised, of course, but they understood. This was about Ivy, about us, and nothing else mattered. I had never taken anything this seriously before, and the gravity of it felt both overwhelming and thrilling.

Over the next few days, my mind was consumed with the planning. I was making reservations, booked flights, and ensured everything was perfect. The intensity of it all was overwhelming but in the best way possible. I was determined to make this special, for her, for us.

The night I decided to tell her about our impending vacation, I surprised her with a romantic dinner. The usual rock and roll-styled loft was transformed into a candlelit haven. Soft music played in the background as I prepared her favorite meal, the scent of it filling the apartment.

As she walked in, her reaction was worth every effort I had put into this evening. The look of shock and appreciation on her face was priceless, and the tears that welled up in her eyes tugged at my heart.

Taking her coat, I pulled out a chair for her at the candlelit table. She was visibly moved, and for a moment, I felt a sense of triumph. I had done this. I had managed to surprise her in a good way.

"What's all this for, Tom? What's going on? I know this is not you. Romance ain't your thing..." She said, a hint of suspicion in her voice, but mostly filled with wonder and curiosity.

I couldn't help but laugh a little at her comment. She wasn't wrong, romance hadn't been my thing, but for her, I would become a hopeless romantic if that's what it took.