02

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 / ❛  ❜

[ episode two, back in black  ]

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬

❤︎

The brunette girl had her airpods in, as she walked down to the place she was every morning. Every morning she was home at least, which was quite often.

She listened to the music, looking down at her Air Forces.

'Or nah'. Marlee's favourite song to ever exist. She could listen to it until her brain hurt. It may not have been the most appropriate song, and it definitely wasn't suitable for when Ryder was around, but it was still a good song.

She lifted her head, seeing a familiar face. "Why are you everywhere?" She asked the brunette boy, who smiled instantly.

"We're all here, actually. Sensei decided we train.. with cement, I guess?" He said more as a question to himself, looking back behind him.

"Diaz! You can talk to Miss Hotshot over here later, back to work!" The older blonde man yelled at him, another older one beside him.

"Hey, look, I know you. You're really shy and all this stuff, but so was I. And Cobra kai helped me in ways unimaginable. So.. if you could just follow me over there, just help out a little, that'd easily get you a spot in the dojo, " Miguel spoke, before he began to walk backwards.

The Bishop girl blinked then smiled as he walked away. She let out an exhale, dropping her bag on the floor next to a wall of the place she was quite familiar with.

She walked over to the blonde guy that she assumed was the leader or something along those lines. "Can I help?" She asked simply, the grey haired man beside him raising his eyebrows and looking over.

"Look, girl-" the.. creepier man begun.

The other put his hand out. "Look, kid, this might be a little hard for you. But if you're willing to waste your time making your arms hurt and be covered in cement, be my guest"

The brunette nodded. "Thank you, Mr.."

"No need for names"

The teen slightly furrowed her eyebrows before making her way to the person she knew best in the dojo. Miguel Diaz.

"Congratulations, M. You are one step away from being on our dojo, " the boy said.

"Geez, Miguel, I'd I didn't know any better it sounds like you have a little crush," a girl said, moving her eyebrows up and down.

Miguel rolled his eyes, looking back at her. "Aisha," the girl spoke again, putting her hand out.

"Marlee"

"Alright, are you two just gonna stand there or what?" Hawk asked, dropping an almost empty bag of cement in front of the two.

Marlia raised her eyebrows, walking to the other side of the tub.