05

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

❤︎

Marlia entered the dojo, Miguel quickly waving her over with his eyes slightly widened.

"What's this?" She asked, sitting down to stretch with him.

"Kreese is feeding Hawk and Aisha some bullshit war story" he whispered, rolling his eyes and he spoke.

Marlee raised her eyebrows, lightly scoffing as she reached for her toes. Her gi was slightly oversized, so the pants almost followed to the tip of her toes.

"They were outgunned, we were outmanned. I tell you, Rwanda was no joke"

Miguel stood up. "Don't you mean Somalia?" He asked. "Mogadishu is in Somalia, Rwanda's a whole different country"

Marlia looked up at the older man, her eyebrows raised. Outgunned with bullshit information.

"Of course. Somalia. I spent so much time in the sandbox, it all kinds of bleeds together"

Marlia rolled her eyes, Hawk and Aisha nodding with a smirk.

"LISTEN UP!" Sensei yelled, everyone else standing up. "I see we have some new recruits"

Everyone got in their spots, sensei making his way to the front. "Time to see what you're made of"

He walked throughout the room, criticising some people until he stopped at an older man.

"Sorry, parents can't stay for class" Johnny began. "It's an insurance thing"

"Uh, I'm not a dad. I–I'm here to kick some ass, sir!" He yelled eagerly.

Marlee snorted, trying to hold in her laughter from the front of the room. Miguel bit down on his lip, glaring at her still trying to stiffle his own laughter.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" The blonde man asked, his voice getting a little quieter.

"Oh yeah, I sold you the mirror. We kind of bonded, talked about rock bands" he muttered.

"Look, you're a little old this is a class for teenagers"

They continued talking, before the guy pulled out a bunch of cash. Which immediately convinced Sensei.