06

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯

❤︎

The whole dojo sat in a square shape, watching Sensei Kreese and Sensei Lawrence fight.

"Alright, pay attention," Johnny said, Kreeses arm levitating over his neck. "He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out, "

He let go, Sensei Kreese's hand going up and grabbing ahold of his other. "I dig in, and I put him to sleep,"

Marlee furrowed her eyebrows. Weird choice of words, but okay.

"And if I go for his ribs.."

"He completely exposes his chest."

They got back to the position they were first in, looking around at the students. "Two difficult choices. What do you do?"

Marlia raised her eyebrows, curiously staring at the two men.

A groan was heard, and the two of them fell to the ground once Johnny lifted his foot.

"You damn the consequences and you power forward,"

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing."

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go all in, " Sensei said, looking at Marlee mid sentence.

Miguel watched, nodding slowly like he took the advice to heart.

"Yo, Lana!" Hawk yelled out, the blonde turned around, Tory also stopped a step in front of her.

"What do you think?" He asked, referring to his hair that was now a bright red.

"Think about what? Your karate? In that matter, really bad, " she giggled, Hawk rolling his eyes. "It's cool. Suits you. But, now I can't call you blue boy, " Marls said with a frown.

The mohawk boy laughed. "See you tomorrow," he walked off, the girl turning back around to her friend.

Tory stood there, her eyebrows furrowed and slight smiles on her face. "What?" The girl asked.

"I think he likes you," Tory said.

"Dude, he's literally dating my best friend!" She slightly raised her voice, hitting Tory's arm.