07

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

❤︎

"This could all be over in an instant!" Johnny yelled, all of the students now doing burpees. "The decision is yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?"

"Y'all know I'm no fans of Larussos, but that kind of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore" He glanced over at Sensei Kreese.

"So I'm gonna ask you again, who trashed Miyagi-Do!?" He yelled at the front of the room.

"It was not me, I would never disrespect another man's-" Raymond said, sweating more than any of them.

"Shut your cake hole, chubs" Marlia would've laughed, but she's way to busy doing nonstop burpees.

"I'm not looking for excuses, I'm looking for answers!"

"Sensei we really don't know who did it" Miguel groaned.

Marlia watched him, the guilt bubbling in her chest. "Somebody knows something, question is.. who's gonna break?"

Sensei Lawrence went into the office, answering the phone. "Sensei, we need a water break" Assface spoke.

Kreese looked around. "Two minute break"

Marlee let put a sigh of relief, panting. She looked into the office, seeing Sensei still I'm there. She gulped, going to walk over. Hawk grabbed her arm. "Don't" he said sternly.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna mention you" the girl raised her eyebrows.

"It's not me I'm worried about"

Marlee looked him up and down, her eyes softening. She turned away, walking into the office right as Sensei put the phone down.

"I did it" she said as soon as she walked in.

"What?" Sensei Lawrence asked.

"I trashed Miyagi-Do" she repeated, her eyebrows raised and her heart beating a little faster.

"What the hell, Bishop. I know you know better than that"

"I know. It's just.. I.." she stuttered, looking down at the floor. "I judt got so angry, that I.. popped" she explained.

"But I swear I didn't atwal the medal of honour, I smashed the glass but I didn't take it"

"Did Kreese tell you to?" The older man asked, the blonde looked down, unsure of what to say. He didn't tell her, but it was his idea.

Johnny nodded, taking that as an answer.

"Thank you for admitting it. Really brave of you, but I'm still disapointed"