12

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺

❤︎

Marlee had been texting Tory all weekend, not getting even one reply or even an opened.

She sighed, putting her phone down on the bathroom counter and unscrewing the lid off one of her skincare bottles.

She looked in the mirror, rubbing her hands along her cheeks.

Her hair was let loose, she wore a brown sweater with a black top underneath and grey jeans.

Marlee hated the fact school was up again. School was her least favourite place, the place where she felt so little, so unwanted. Her experiences at school were just not the best. Second she set foot on those grounds, her stomach would drop.

But she was a different person now. People saw her at the party, right? She's a Cobra Kai. That has to mean something. Well, at least she hoped it did.

She quickly sprayed on some perfume and deodorant before wondering off down the stairs, her brother already sitting at the table with a bowel of Cornflakes. "Morning, Marlee" Ryder said happily, taking a scoop of his food.

"Morning Rydes" she replied, grabbing her school books off the counter and stuffing them in, along with a couple five dollar notes so she could buy lunch.

"Hungry?" Her brother asked, glancing over at the teen.

"No" she replied with a smile, sitting down at the dining table and tying her laces up. "We go in about 10, you got your stuff ready?"

Ryder shook his head, his sister raising her eyebrows. He sighed, putting his bowel on the bench and going upstairs to grab his bag and shoes.

Marlee pulled up at Ryder's school, the younger boy gazing out the window.

"Excited?" The blonde asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I finally won't be a loser in my room all day" Ryder shrugged, Marlia rolling her eyes. "When I'm a teenager, I'll be just like you. Go out everyday and do whatever I want" he nodded as if he was so sure. Marlee chuckled to herself.

"Yeah, you do that"

Ryder looked out the window one last time, a girl waving to him. He quickly smiled, a blush taking over his face as he waved back.

"Keep it PG" M said.

"Oh, get fucked" Ryder rolled his eyes, hopping out of the car with his bag. Marlia laughed to herself, driving off once he'd shut the car door behind him.