03

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘤𝘦

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘤𝘦

❤︎

Marlee made her way home later in the afternoon, her brother shooting up and towards her from the couch as soon as she opened the front door by an inch.

"Geez, Ryder! You asshole!" The brunette yelled, pushing him away lightly.

"What were you doing?"

"I was at a friend's, I texted you"

"Who's?" The little boy asked again, jumping on her back as she grabbed a can of v out the fridge.

She cracked open the drink, taking a sip. "Hawks. Moons boyfriend, she was there too"

"That's a cool name"

"Not really" Marlee shrugged, not seeing the hype for it. I mean, if was a literal bird.

Her brother sprung off, following her up the stairs because he clearly had nothing better to do.

She dropped all her stuff, taking a long breath as she stared in the mirror. She washed her face with the tap water, her brother watching carefully. She then shoved her wet hands in his face.

"Hey!" He yelled with a laugh, shoving his siblings hands away.

Marls looked at herself, and began playing with the ends of her hair with a smile, rethinking what Hawk said today.

"Hey Ryder" she spoke. The boy nodded, now sitting up on the bench top.

"Wanna help me do something crazy?" She asked, smiling at her brother who slowly smiled back.

"What is it?"

Marlia smirked at the boy in front of her, ruffling his hair up before grabbing some stuff out of the drawers.

"Holy shit, Marlee you look so good!" Ryder exclaimed, squealing in excitement.

It had taken about an hour and she had just used a hair dryer to see the full result. And it was amazing.

"Language" she flicked his forehead, and they both walked out of the bathroom together.

"I'm getting changed. You really thought this stupid romper was mine?" She groaned, trying to get the clothing off of her shoulders.