09

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝘓𝘶𝘭𝘭

𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝘓𝘶𝘭𝘭

❤︎

"Hey, I got the hole in two, man" Marlee hit his shoulder, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.

"Yeah, by cheating" he accused, the blonde beside him rolling her eyes with a chuckle.

Tory smiled as she watched them, glancing at Aisha who shared the same look..

"One sec" Marlee muttered, making way to Johnny's office. She knocked on the door, the blonde man's attention quickly diverting towards her.

"Oh, hey, Bishop" he spoke, lifting his hand slightly as a greeting.

"How you feeling?" She asked with a small nod.

"Been better, but that's not your concern" Sensei breathed, looking her up and down. "I like the new look, by the way"

"Thank you" she smiled and nodded, stopping before she turned to leave out the door. "Sorry for your loss, Sensei" she spoke one last time, glancing over at him with a small smile.

He gazed at her for a second, nodding his head before she walked back out to her friends.

"Alright, get your gis on! Training starts in five minutes" Sensei Lawrence yelled out, the students gathering around confusedly.

"Yeah, whats wrong?"

"N-nothings wrong, I just thought we were going to the woods today for a special training" Miguel furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's happening in the woods?" Johnny said lowly, looking back and forth between his students and Sensei Kreese.

"Well, I thought it'd be a good time to seperate the men from the boys. And the girls too, I suppose"

He paused for a second. "How?"

"Coyote creek" Kreese spoke, all the teens looking at Sensei like little lost puppies.

"I'm not sure their ready for that"

"Only one way to find out" the older man shrugged shrugged.

"We're ready, Sensei. We wanna prove ourselves" Hawk spoke eagerly, his eyebrows slightly raised and his hands held together behind his back. Marlee gazed at him from behind for a second, getting distracted.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then and only then is it okay"

Sensei looked around for a minute, the students expressions faltering and Marlee gaining back her attention.