Martin's friend

Lisa and I left the restroom. I was hugging her. I wanted to make her feel safe at least a bit. I saw some people staring at her.  My eye caught Martin and his group of boys. He was with his girlfriend for the week. She thought Martin actually loved her. What a pity. I didn't mind though. My attention was on a boy near Martin. He looked so much like Tom Kaulitz. I couldn't take my eyes off him and I probably looked strange. Who was this boy?

,,Poor Lisa! Crying like a baby, but at least not all by herself this time!" - Martin said and kissed his new girl.
Everyone laughed and I got mad. Really mad. I felt like I can't hold it anymore. I've been holding it for years.

,,Oh yeah? -I took a step closer to Martin- look now idiot, I don't care who you think you are, but you aren't funny at all. You're not handsome, you are not smart, you are nothing Martin. What did Lisa do to you? What did everyone who you made fun of did to you? Gosh do you even realise how stupid you are?"

The hallway was silent. Just like how it was in the bathroom, but this time without Lisa's crying. I just realised what I did. I wanted to escape. ,,What did I do? Martin will kill me now! "
I was panicking. I was scared, but I also felt powerful. I immediately turned to the boy who looked like Tom Kaulitz.

,,Boy, I don't know you. You are probably new so I will tell you something. Do not hang out with idiot Martin, it's not worth it" - as I said that I grabbed Lisa's hand and left the school as fast as possible.

We were laughing and we both sat on the grass near the school. I was curious about the boy. He was...beautiful. His long hair and his eyes, oh dear, his eyes. I didn't care a bit about Martin. All I cared about was the boy. ,,What's his name? Am i going to see him again? Why do I care about him?"

,,Vicky are you okay?" - Lisa asked me.

,,Hm, me? Oh yeah!" - I said as I turned to her. ,,Actually do you know the boy? You know, the one that looked like Tom?"

,,No, sorry. But the school and the town are small. We will find out soon probably."

,,Yeah, you are right." - I said and turned my head up to the sky. Just to look at it. It was always beautiful. Every time I looked at it and felt like I was Shakespear. I could write about it for years. But then I decided to do something.

,,Lisa?" - I asked while I was kinda anxious.

,,Yes, Vicky?" - she replied nicely with her soft voice.

,,Um, are you... are you actually going to a Tokio hotel concert next month?" - I asked trying not to sound rude.

,,Oh yeah! I wanted to ask you actually, do you want to come with me? I know you like the band a lot! More than I do"

At this moment the joy made my body stop for a second. ,,Did she actually said that or I didn't hear something right?" I was so happy that I hit myself a little. Just to feel the real life and not my bed. I was just speechless.

,,Do you...mean it? Actually?" - I asked.

,,Yeah, just ask your parents!" - she replied.

,,That's it! It wasn't a dream! I was going to see him!" Tom Kaulitz would be in front of my eyes! I hugged Lisa again. ,,Maybe she wasn't as bad as I thought." My only problem right now were my parents. They always thought I was their little girl. I mean, I guess I was, but this does not mean I can't take care of myself. I just hoped they agree. It was Germany after all. I just knew I was gonna make it.