Black silky dress

It was 20th of June. Georg and Lisa's birthday. I was still in my desired reality in France with Tokio hotel. We were in the hotel waiting for the rooms to get ready and cleaned for us. They were 3 - one for Georg and Gustav, for Bill and Tom and another one for me.

When our rooms were ready we all started getting ready for a party. I looked pretty hot. Black silky dress and black heels. Just as I was looking at myself in the mirror I heard a knock on my door. It was Georg again.

"Hey, what's up?" - I asked.

"Hey- woah there. You look...stunning"

"You think?"

"Yeah, you look hot. Come on, let's go. The others are waiting downstairs."

As I was walking down the stairs I saw everyone looking at me as if I was goddess. But the only thing I was looking at was Tom with...another girl? They were hugging and laughing and...I don't know why I cared. He is a playboy anyway. "Just stop thinking about it Vicky " I said to myself. I took Georg's hand to make Tom jealous. Georg looked happy to hold hands with me which made me feel better.

The party was just like the other parties I've been with the band. Whores, drugs and lots of alcohol. Everyone was drinking except me. I didn't want to because of the last time I got drunk without even knowing how it happened. Some boys were staring at me but I didn't care a bit. Tom was still with the girl I saw him earlier with. She was tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. Really pretty girl I have to admit. Georg on the other hand was making out with a French woman. Bill and Gustav were just partying like always. You know it's a good party when they get drunk.

After an hour or two Georg came to me. It was kinda hard for him to walk in a straight line.

"Hey honey! Why you sittin' all by yourself?" - Georg asked.

"I'm fine just like that Georg."

"Why aren't you drinking?"

"I just don't want to"

"You do. I'll buy you a shot of vodka." - he told me. I mean why not. One shot won't do anything to me.

"Okay, when I say three, we drink. Ready?" - he said again.

"Ready!"

"One...two...three! Drink!" - we both drank the shots fast and they soon turned out to be 5 shots. I really had to stop drinking. Georg and I started having a little too much fun together. We danced and hugged a lot.

"Come with me!" - Georg said trying to be loud so I could hear him.

"Where?" - I asked.

"You will see!" - he grabbed me by my waist and took me in a room.

"Georg where are we?"

"It a cosy room, don't worry." - as he said that he looked very deeply into my eyes and I couldn't help but stare back. At that moment I felt his lips on mine. We kissed. I enjoyed it, maybe I was a little too drunk but we live once, right? Our kissing session turned into making out but it was soon interrupted by some loud knock on the door.

"Victoria? Victoria! I know you are there! Open the fucking door!" - this voice. I can always recognise it...