Back at home

I wake up the next morning realising I actually shifted. It made me love life again.

,,Good morning, honey!" - my mom said. ,,I have exacting news! You are going to Germany!"

,,YOU ARE JOKING! Mom are you being serious?" - I asked.

,,Yes Vicky, I am!" - as she replied I went for a hug. Her hugs were always so warm. I loved her so much. I didn't have the chance to see her every day because of her job. She was an actress. And my dad, I couldn't see him that much too. He was musician. Because of his career I had to start playing an instrument too. I played piano at the beginning but then the bass got my attention. I even played in a band but we didn't last long. I was also an amazing singer. Music made me feel like a person. A talented person. My second hobby was skating. I loved skating just as how much I loved music. I went skating every day at the nearest park.

,,Mom, I am going to skate!"

,,Have fun!" - she answered.

As I entered the garage to take my skateboard I saw the Tom Kaulitz look alike boy. I decided to say hello. I wanted to meet him.

,,Hey!" - I waved at him.

,,Oh hello there!" - he waved back and came to me.

,,Oh um, we didn't get the chance to meet each other. I'm Victoria. It's really nice to meet you!"

,,Hi Victoria! I'm Gabriel!" - he smiled at me. ,,Well Vicky, what is a beautiful girl like you doing?"

,,Yeah don't even try to flirt, it's not your thing." - we both laughed. ,,I'm taking my skateboard, wanna go skateboarding with me?"

,,Sure, where are we going?"

,,That part over there."

,,Oh I live near it."

,,Really? Do you?"

,,Yep, I do!"

,,Well we live close, why I haven't seen you around Gabriel?"

,,I just moved here with my parents. I'm German actually." - he said. Why was everyone German recently?

,,Oh that's cool! Well let's go please? I can show you some tricks!"

,,Sure princess, after you"

,,I said don't even try!" - as I said that i thought of Tom. He sounded so much like him. Gabriel reminded me a lot of him.

,,VICTORIA! WAIT FOR ME!"

I turned around to see who was this. But this voice could be always recognised. Leo. He was probably running. I could tell because he was out of breath.

,,Victoria- " before he could finish he looked at Gabriel. ,,Oh well well, who are you?"

,,I'm Gabriel. Nice to meet you." - Gabriel answered Leo as dry as possible.

,,Nice to meet you honey! So where are we going?"

,,To the park Leo, as always." - I told him.

,,But i'm hungry. Can't we go to the bakery or something?" - Leo was always hungry so I wasn't expecting else.

,,Okay. Fine. Let's go to the bakery." - as I said that we all went to the local bakery for some banitsa. (Bulgarian dish). When we left we were full. So I had to wait some time to skate.

Two days later, we were at school again. I was with Lisa and I was telling her what happened on Friday. It was soon her birthday so she was also telling me everything about the party she was going to make to celebrate it. She invited a lot of people so it was going to be a big party. I was excited because I've never been to a party before and then my parents won't be at home so I could go.