Rockstar

When I saw that Lisa and her father aren't in the restaurant I couldn't think of anything else but to ask Tom to stay with them until I find them.

"Little princess lost her people, huh?" - I got angry as Kaulitz asked me that but also felt comfortable when he called me "Little princess" .

"Awh, don't get mad. Come on, let's find them." - he replied and we searched for them everywhere. I called Lisa several times but she didn't answer.

After 10 minutes we gave up. I was gonna deal with them later. Me and the boys walked to the place where the concert was going to be. I was standing near the big stage and it reminded of the one I sang with Bill for the first time in my desired reality. They were getting ready and I was alone. All by myself.

"Hey, Miss? You dropped your purse." - I turned around to see...Leo?

"Leo? Is that actually you?"

"Vicky? Oh my god, I've been looking for you all day!" - he hugged me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you are in Poland."

"I was. Surprise!"

"I'm so happy to see you. Lots of shit happened. Let's meet after the concert again so I can tell you everything."

"Of course! But look at you. You've changed a little bit!"

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Don't worry, I mean it in the good way!" - he said as we both laughed.

When the concert started everyone screamed as they saw Bill. He was talking in german so I couldn't understand a thing. The only thing I understood was my name. Why did he say my name? Or was he even talking about me? Leo looked at me and told to go on the stage because he knew german a bit.

"Girl you actually have tea to tell me! Now go, go!" - he pushed me a little. I was confused. There was no way I am singing again in front of that many people. As I got to the stage Georg smiled at me. That's when it hit me. I told them I love playing the bass. First singing and now this? I was so scared that I would mess something up that I just looked at his black Ibanez for a minute.

"Come on, we're playing Monsoon. You can do this." - Georg smiled at me again.

"I'm scared. Please take your bass!"

"I believe in you!" - he replied. I took a deep breath and looked up to the sky to calm myself down. I gave Gustav a sign that I was ready and we started playing. Fans were screaming and some girls were looking at me jealously. I didn't really care. I was the one playing with Tokio Hotel after all.

After the concert I felt really powerful, but the fact that I was going back in Bulgaria tomorrow was killing me. I wanted to stay a little bit more.

"Girl! I didn't know you could play like that!" - Leo appeared from behind me.

"It is easier than you think! Where are we going now?"

"With us." - Tom Kaulitz interrupted me.

"God, do you usually act like this with every girl you see playboy?" - I asked.

"Nope. Not with every girl. Only with you for this week."

"Oh how cute. Come on Leo. We are coming with you."

"Cool. Get in my car."

"What? Why? Is it far? I'm not getting in your car that easily!"

"Yes, it is far. Come on. I'll drop you off at your hotel later." - I wasn't really sure about it but when I looked at Leo and he was full of joy I thought that maybe I am just being dramatic.

"Sure." - I sighed and we all got in Tom's car. It was 10 minutes away from my hotel. If I wanted to go on foot that would be a hard and long walk so I just hoped everything goes fine.