Perfume

I was at school. I was 50 minutes late. I just knew it my teacher would be really mad as I opened the door to the room.

"Late huh? Would you like to tell why you are late Ivanova?" - she said angrily.

"Come on, it's a not a big deal. It's not like I'm late every day you know? I'm sorry though. May I sit now?"

"Get out of my class! Now!" - she stormed off and I left. My teacher wasn't that bad before. She lost her child last year so I get her. But she didn't have to be that mean after all. As I was skateboarding back home I felt connection. As if Tom was kissing my forehead again. He made me feel special but his personality was too hard to understand.

When I entered my room I heard loud knock on my window. I jumped out of fear. The only thing I saw what a little bit of a dark and curly hair. It was Gabriel.

"What are you doing here?" - I asked as I opened the window.

"Checking up on you. Heard from Lisa that you got kicked out. May I come in?" - Gabriel said.

"I mean, sure. But It's a little bit messy. Come in." - I replied and welcomed him as I was alone at home I didn't have a problem with it.

" So how you got kicked out?" - Gabriel curiously asked - I thought you are a good kid"

"What? I am a good kid! My teacher is just a bitch." - we both laughed.

"I'm so lucky to be here you know."

" Why? " - I asked Gabriel.

" In Germany a lot of kids made fun of my hair. It was also...my cousins. Our families lived at the same house and they were always better than me. In everything. My parents always told me that. I always felt left out and useless. But here everyone loves me and I am starting at this beautiful, little lady with blonde hair." - he said as the touched my right cheek.

"Stop those compliments Gabri. I'm also really sorry about everything that has had happened to you. I don't even have the chance to see my parents a lot. They are always somewhere and I feel really lonely sometimes. Leo helps me with that usually. But he is in Poland right now and I just stay at home. Why don't you come over more often?"

"Sure!" - Gabriel was really sweet. I felt lucky to know him. As we were talking and talking, hours passed. It was now late and Gabri had to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow, right?" - he asked.

" Of course." - I smiled at waved for a goodbye as he left from the window again. "And you know, it won't be a bad idea to use the door sometime!"

" Yeah yeah. Someday maybe! Bye Vicky"

"Bye Gabriel!" - I said and he left. I was alone again. I went to sleep again so I could see my boys again.

When I woke up Gustav was starting at me.

" WHAT THE FUCK GUSTAV! YOU SCARED ME!" - I screamed out of fear.

"Gosh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry" - Gustav told me.

"He's still drunk. - Tom was still on the chair - just ignore him."

"Do you really have to be everywhere?"

"Maybe. My brother said he wanted to meet you. Go downstairs whenever you can. See you around" - as he said that he left my room with Gustav and some minutes later I did too.

"Good morning Bill! What's up?" - I asked.

"Vicky, good morning! We need to talk!" - He replied - "Come outside with me." And we did.

,,Okay now tell me what's wrong."

"So Georg has birthday soon and I wanted you to help me with the surprise. Are you in?"

" Yeah, sure! When is his birthday? I kinda forgot, sorry."

" 20th of June it is. " - said Bill and I realised. Lisa. She had birthday on 20th of June too. Bill told me his plan and it was really cool actually. I think Georg would like it. It had girls and alcohol in it but it also had a concert for his birthday in France! These guys could do literally anything they want. We had to go on 19th of June so we could be there earlier. I was really excited. France was like a dream come true. If it was a person it would probably be...Tom. Where was he? I really wanted to go and see him or to talk to him but I just couldn't.

The next morning when I wake up in Bulgaria I decided to skip school. I know you can't skip just like that, but I had to get a present for Lisa. Also some new jeans because I was going to Germany with her soon.

My best option was to take her the perfume she wanted. As I entered DM I saw Gabriel again.

"Skipping school again, aren't we?" - he spoke.

"Maybe. I had an important job to do."

"Buying perfumes?"

"Oh no...I mean, yes. It's for Lisa. Her birthday is in a day and she really wanted this one. And you? Why are you here?"

"My mother works here. Come, I want you to meet her." - Gabri grabbed my hand and took me to her.

"Oh hello honey! Who's this girl with you huh?" - his mom asked.

"Mom, this is Victoria!" - all of a sudden they were talking in German and I didn't understand a thing. Bill and Tom always liked to talk in German when I was around so they piss me off but I still didn't understand a thing.

"Hello ma'am! It's nice to meet you!"

"Really nice to meet you too darling!"

When our conversation was over I went to the cashier and bought the perfume. Gabriel followed me. And came with me to my house.